The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

salt&shake, i aint trying to be no internet badman you just come on here all the time chattin shit like your tough when i know your a pussy, you ain't no rudeboy so stop chattin like one. and Curtis Warren i aint tryin to be london i just can't handle little pricks on here going on like their tough and given all attitude when in real life they're quiet little fags.

Didnt say you were squire..I am from just outside london and I see so many little

scrotes from bristol saying shit like "yes blud.buhn a zoot bruv,manz dont know".

Be proud of where your from and dont talk like some kind of yardie when your not,

you just end up looking like a fake. Big up all real bristol heads.

thats what i'm trying to say to salt&shakee he is one of those little scrotes. half the kids on here think their black and it pisses me off. I'm from bristol and thats what i'm reppin!

lmfao you got it completely twisted, as if half the people on here take this shit seriously, i dont ccare if you know me or what not, fact is i dont think im black, i dont try & claim shit, i just find it so funny how weeners like you care what someone says on an internet forum, its a load of shit if you wanna see graff get out there & find it yourself at the end of the day, not saying you dont get out and find graff yourself im just talking about the general culture of graff these days, if there wasnt such a thing as internet or graff sites everything would probably be alot better. just my 2 cents, take it or leave it

on a serious note for once......this thread needs to be shut down it is fucking weak, bristol dont need a thread people who want pictures from past should scroll back and save them.and for future ones keep em personal or something. close it down standard.

heres an idea,all you fake ass,toy,yardie wannabie graffers, stop comin on here,and just let actual grown men view,chat and debate about graff. so all yo 12-16 yr old kids get da fuck back to

bein breastfed of a mommy, ya'll know who im on about,kids givin it large and their balls avent even dropped yet!!