The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WHILEYOUSLEEP@Mar 24 2006, 05:14 PM

nice uploads rasev..props for them roofs...hadnt seen tht dz 1 b4

Yeah I dunno who that Dz is i think the tag by it says BEZO or summat, dint know it was there either jus looked up and had to basically go to the bus station to get that flick lol

now buy i gurt pint...
:rolleyes:

oh yeh, thats a shame about the First/Wessex takeover thing, first are proper chiefmans! i heard fares are set to go up cuz the council heavily subsidized the wessex service, but they cant afford to do it anymore, still, cant really complain, fare dodging skum like we dont get a say in who runs the service, just think its a shame.

bastard first taking over bristol transport fi real, rip badgerline... boycott the busses, bump the trains! braaaap! haha.

(Reckon they'll change the local line train from the classic squeaky little yellow job to some next train? 'time will tell...')

Originally posted by noel-edmonds@Apr 3 2006, 11:40 AM

now buy i gurt pint...
:rolleyes:

oh yeh, thats a shame about the First/Wessex takeover thing, first are proper chiefmans! i heard fares are set to go up cuz the council heavily subsidized the wessex service, but they cant afford to do it anymore, still, cant really complain, fare dodging skum like we dont get a say in who runs the service, just think its a shame.

bastard first taking over bristol transport fi real, rip badgerline... boycott the busses, bump the trains! braaaap! haha.

(Reckon they'll change the local line train from the classic squeaky little yellow job to some next train? 'time will tell...')

Pacers are anything but classic. They're made out of buses for fucks sake!

That link thing is pretty dope, you can copy and paste the trains from it, and then use them for sketching on, so you can plan your outline down to the very last detail. Goes a bit blurry when you make them bigger, but something different for your blackbooks anyhow. Peace.

Archived