The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Man like trevor n. signing in. good to see man like gun fingers and wrighty still posting on this shitter...

mcdonaldtre.jpg

2pac

i tried to get this shitter closed but 12oz is having none of it. tried a few times actually but they always blank me.

ages ago jason suggested that it should only be for photos before 2001. i agreed with him and since then i only posted old photos. new graffiti doesn't need the internet. graffiti itself is like its own 'message board'.

can someone tell me the purpose of the thread? cos i ain't got a fucking clue. do all the posts from 5 years ago mean anything to anyone?

the BTP probably like it this way

^^ you got a point bout btp but theres no need to try n close thread it might be one of the slowest moving threads on 12oz ha but its still nice to see whats new in the west country and theres alot of secret spots that dontget seen and are always interesting to see photos of i mean if you hate this thread that much you could not go on it or change the name to the south west thread? might make things a bit more interesting?

i hope there are police on here wasting their time and taxpayers money reading this drivvel.

nice one lads your doing a sterling job, why don't you make yourselves usefull and find maddie?

as for not posting recent flicks, its a good idea, however, all the flicks i post are found by simply typing "bristol graffiti" into flickr, im sure the CID are familiar with such complicated evidence gathering techniques...

then again, maybe they aint that bothered, it's only a bit of paint on a wall...

^^ you got a point bout btp but theres no need to try n close thread it might be one of the slowest moving threads on 12oz ha but its still nice to see whats new in the west country and theres alot of secret spots that dontget seen and are always interesting to see photos of i mean if you hate this thread that much you could not go on it or change the name to the south west thread? might make things a bit more interesting?

i only post on here every couple of months at most now. i'm just sort of nonplussed that the thread has been kept alive for almost 5 years. its absurd. half of the photos and links are dead.

and it seems like everyone hasn't learned the lessons of Operation Anderson. not trying to be a drama queen but thats the only way i can put it.

true say plus the majority of people who post in this thread like u say get pics off flickr or just post pictures of other peoples stuff no one worth catching uses 12 oz because they don't need to . this thread is slowly dieing but it just makes it more interesting when some one posts aload of new shit

i only post on here every couple of months at most now. i'm just sort of perplexed (ooh theres a posh word) that the thread has been going for almost 5 years. its absurd.

and it seems like everyone hasn't learned the lessons of Operation Anderson. not trying to be a drama queen but thats the only way i can put it.

a westcountry thread is not a bad idea. could include cardiff/south wales.

yeh thats what i'm saying i got loads of pics from around the south west but havent posted for obvious reasons (the normal reaction is 'thats not bristol don't want to see that') seems a waste to close after 5 years might have to put the effort in and go on a little photo mission while the weathers nice!

well T-mac and Terry T, i still ain't convinced that this thread is necessary. of course i won't come on it but even then, its still here doing its thing whatever that might be.

you're right about flickr being bate too, however in the bristol graffiti 'pool' there is 5000+ photos and most of em (like 99% of what i've seen) are photos of pointless rubbish. okay BTP could theoretically cross-reference writers in the 'scene' using photos on flickr, but have you tried searching for who you consider to be big bombers? its further off the mark than the portrayal of bristol in this thread. certain artfags are considered gods by the graff groupies.

i tend to stay away from Flickr full of absolute art fags who apreciated a flower stenciled at ground level but can't see the point in a rooftop throwie basicly there are no writers on flickr just street art critics! they bring up all sorts of emmotions in me mainly hate and despair hahaha

gun finger u fukin numpty. ur the one who chats most the shit on here. you loves seein the photos. this site is proberly all u have to cling on to as u drizzl out the scene. people chat bowt a scene but the real niggers dont chat they jus do.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

didn't someone say wesc = some 'somerset constabulary' or other?

yeh few pages back west and east somerset constabulary that shit is so bait it amazes me that certain police are so fucking nieve to how writers think

it really doesnt help when u have people like 'Bl!tz' so eager to revile who they know (or don't as it seems to be!) oh well

banksy ruined bristol

(t-shirts coming soon hah)