The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by midas_ups@Dec 11 2005, 12:16 PM

how is it that i walk down the street in bristol and see oreo lean-rollers, then go on the roller thread and see the same lettering lean-rollers in the usa, are there 2 of em or does he get about!?

I dunno mate, I suggest you write to your MP. :lol:

I hope the trend for bitching on 12oz doesn't catch on in this thread. I know thats slightly hypocritical cos I did a tiny bit myself but at least I post photos too... safe

Originally posted by TROUBLE OVER BRIDGWATER@Dec 6 2005, 07:45 PM

Also while we're on the subject of representing Bristol, the thread is sorely lacking flicks from Barton Hill youth club aka 'The Dugout' from 1990-2000. That was before my time, I've seen a fair bit from there but not nearly enough! If anyone out there has got the goods drop a reply...

afew old flicks, might of posted them b4 though, but anyway....

bristolflicks9.jpg

bristolflicks7.jpg

brist5.jpg

brist1.jpg

bristolflicks6.jpg

brist12.jpg

post more soon,

Oops you're right skroez sorry mate I forgot about those. Its been a while since I had a browse through the whole thread (maybe I should think before I open my big mouth!)

Loving that Soker though, and SP.27's Fuck The Police. :king: :king:

sp8.jpg

^ Came, Cema, SP.27, Bristol 1987ish. T.U.B Crew Bristolian originals. :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

yo spottybot my old opel fruit if you're reading this check your mail and get back to me mate, cheers.

Originally posted by TROUBLE OVER BRIDGWATER@Dec 12 2005, 06:01 PM

Oops you're right skroez sorry mate I forgot about those. Its been a while since I had a browse through the whole thread (maybe I should think before I open my big mouth!)

Loving that Soker though, and SP.27's Fuck The Police. :king: :king:

sp8.jpg

^ Came, Cema, SP.27, Bristol 1987ish. T.U.B Crew Bristolian originals. :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

yo spottybot my old opel fruit if you're reading this check your mail and get back to me mate, cheers.

hey i took that photo (how did u get a cpoy of it?) and its 1988 not 87.

OLc crew.

Originally posted by the R+Dec 12 2005, 08:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the R - Dec 12 2005, 08:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TROUBLE OVER BRIDGWATER@Dec 12 2005, 06:01 PM

Loving that Soker though, and SP.27's Fuck The Police. :king:  :king:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/T-Dutty/sp8.jpg

^ Came, Cema, SP.27, Bristol 1987ish. T.U.B Crew Bristolian originals. :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:

hey i took that photo (how did u get a cpoy of it?) and its 1988 not 87.

OLc crew.

[/b]

I just called spottybot "my old opel fruit" how do you think I got a copy of it? ;) :lol:

For the record I was born in 198* so its not like I'm pretending I was there, I did say '1987ish' - I wasn't that far off. By the way I had no idea you were around in them days R, big up yourself.

Originally posted by poiuyt

,Nov 8 2005, 09:44

*****EDIT = NO NEED TO QUOTE ALL THOSE FLICKS*****

word up for the flicks, i loved bristol, cheers all for having me in your city, sad to say im back in australia now. bristol graff was fresh though. fuck load of the best memories of my travels involves your city.

Originally posted by TROUBLE OVER BRIDGWATER+Dec 11 2005, 10:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TROUBLE OVER BRIDGWATER - Dec 11 2005, 10:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-midas_ups@Dec 11 2005, 12:16 PM

how is it that i walk down the street in bristol and see oreo lean-rollers, then go on the roller thread and see the same lettering lean-rollers in the usa, are there 2 of em or does he get about!?

I dunno mate, I suggest you write to your MP. :lol:

I hope the trend for bitching on 12oz doesn't catch on in this thread. I know thats slightly hypocritical cos I did a tiny bit myself but at least I post photos too... safe

[/b]

Didnt meen to sound bitchy was just curios.

I heard olc crew mentioned on ere, there a plymouth crew.

made to make toys eyes water more like. :lol:

baboon, someone seems to come on this thread every 2 months and ask that. go and have a look for yourself, I would trust my own eyes more than any info you can learn on here.

by the way nice flicks rews.

keep posting those flicks, I'm not around til next week. see some of you at the weekend too no doubt.

enough chat already...

tune: roni size 'time out' booooooooo