Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Butterscotch

Waking Life...Lucid Dreams...Death...

I saw Waking Life (the movie) today. After bending my mind around all the questions and opinions one quite trivial question remained, Is the main character dead all along? kind of like bruce willis in the sixth sense?

If you haven't seen this movie it comes highly recommended, especially if you like the idea of lucid dreaming (being able to control your dreams).

Either way this is a good film to watch on acid.

http://www.wakinglifemovie.com/images/enter.jpg'>

Waking Life.

Guest T E A S E R

shit was a great movie. i couldnt stop thinking about shit. i think i over thinked during that movie.

:confused: :lol:

Who here can lucidify there dreams?

I learnt to do it and was able to breath under water purely because i knew i was in a dream, it is the maddest shit.

untill you try it you have no idea, you can literally do anything!

Read this if interested.

Click this.

That movie was intense. I remember seeing this show about some type of mask that researchers are working on. You wear it to bed, and when it senses you're in REM (eyes moving quickly) either a small light blinks or there's a quiet sound that alerts you to the fact that you are dreaming, but isn't so intrusive that it wakes you up. Personally, I'm not quite sure what to think about lucid dreaming. It seems like dreams aren't something we should be messing with, but I'm sure it would be an unreal experience.

When I saw that movie, they played that Bjork video that is 'too hot for mtv.' I went back and watched the movie a second time, just to see the video.

*cough search cough already three threads on this movie cough*

deleted scenes like woah

Originally posted by Shit on you!

Lucidity is the bomb, i managed to breathe under water the other night, extemely worth learning!

you can do that in real life, you have to beleive in it though. fill up the sink and give it a try !

I like that movie but a couple times im REALLY annoyed by it. Like when the main character meets that girl and does the I DONT WANT TO BE AN ANT. And also the first woman to talk. Actually I think its mostly when the women talk. Ok so I like the movie but without all the women

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this