Do you watch TV?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My television has remain unplugged for the past 3 months. I have found this is the best (and only) method which successfully keeps me from watching it. Occassionally I get the itch to grab the remote but no power quickly stops me.

The internet is so much more of a better medium then television. However, the internet is on par with television when it comes to addiction. If you spend too much time on either you quickly lose touch with reality (example: tease.)

Hahahahaha.... haha, oh fuck.... who the fuck is tease? Really though, you're right about the internet being a better medium.... at least it's interactive. Oh, and unplugging it is probably pretty effective. It'd be comical, since you aren't gonna use your tv anyway, to find something else to do with it, like put it right in front of the couch and put a coffee table book and some drink coasters on it. Or spray paint it some neon color.. (which one of you smart fawkers wants to say the tv is interactive because it has a remote? huh which one?)

I watch TV, got our old 36 inch in my room. = :D

However, I don't watch often. I watch maybe an hour a day, and that's

off and on, not sitting there the whole time. TV is lies if you watch it

for information, but it's great to watch for entertainment.

Archived