Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ghostvandal

dead corpse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i walked up on a dead fucker once. At first i thought he was sleeping. But like halfway through the blunt i noticed there was a trail of ants going in and out of his mouth. I just kinda' said "damn" to myself and proceeded to paint. Eventually, I left and acted like it had never happened. Point is, the spot did'nt get hot. As sad as it is, majority of society doesn't give a fuck about "bums". Now if you found, lets say, michael jackson, dead at a spot you might have to worry.

there was a double homocide at a spot where i used to paint all the time. we didnt go back there for a few months, mostly out of respect for the dead but after that security wasnt an issue.

it all depends on if it was an isolated incident or if a lot of crime happens in that area.

id like to meet the dude who would actually bury the corpse....

i think thats hilarious that you even brought that up as an option..

come to think about it, this entire thread is hilarious... some of the funnier quotes ive come by recently.

Originally posted by deformatron

i would probably use my cordless cellular phone to place a call to the reundancy police-cops. as soon as they arrived in their automobile cars i would tell them using speech that there was a non-living, dead body on the ground. sorry, but i couldnt resist using my hilarious humorous funinness.

everytime i read this = :lol: :lol:

i'd put in a anonymous phone call out of respect for the dead and the family. i know the pain of loss all too well.

to that "who'd run the corpse for his shit" kid. that's fucking wrong man.

Id see how stiff he was and then prop the fucker next to a car and use him as a ladder. I cant bring a ladder to our yard so I always have to improvise.