Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ghostvandal

dead corpse

Originally posted by deformatron

i would tell them using speech that there was a non-living, dead body on the ground. sorry, but i couldnt resist using my hilarious humorous funinness.

me neither :lol: is a 'dead corpse' like a corpse that died twice ?????

aahahahahahaah like gordon shumway once said "i kill me HA"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't you guys think it's a little ironic

Originally posted by KaBar2

That our concern about this theoretical dead corpse in our theoretical spot is whether or not the spot gets blown, instead of the poor dead guy? If I found a corpse in my favorite spot, I'd be mainly concerned about getting blamed for killing the guy. I go with anonymous phone call. And for god's sake, don't leave any trace of you having been there. I wouldn't go back to the spot for a long time, either.

Along this same vein, here in Houston, there is a big scandal about the police laboratory. It seems that the idiots at this laboratory didn't know shit about science, and were turning in all kinds of reports on murders and rapes, etc., that were totally incorrect, leading to a shitload of people getting convicted of crimes they did not commit, because the juries were swayed by DNA evidence. WORSE, it means that out there somewhere, is the real murderer or rapist, etc., WALKING AROUND LOOSE, potentially murdering or raping another innocent victim.

Of course, instead of hanging the lab people, the news media is blaming the D.A.'s office, and saying they are complicit in all this. Insane. Why the hell would the D.A. want to send innocent people to jail, or even people that they suspected might not be guilty? It's crazy. The lab people who did this should all be in prison. If you ever serve on a jury, remember this: DNA evidence is NOT INFALLIBLE, although the prosecutor will present it as if it is. The jury system was set up to deal with this exact sort of situation. We get judged by a jury of our peers because of this very sort of thing. The Powers That Be are far from perfect. Any more than juries are.

YA ALSO DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT DEAD BODY AT ROBOCOP. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT NO WHAT ROBOCOP IS ITS A HUGE 26 ACRE ABANDONED LOADING PLACE, PRETTY MUCH A GRF RIGHTERS PLAYGROUND. ALL OF MY CITITIES GRAF ISTORY IS THERE, THE OLD AND THE NEW, AND SOME FCKING GANGBANGER BURNED A BODY THERE AND NOW ITS DEAD. I THINK THEY ARE TEARING IT DOWN TOO

BUT I WOULD CALL IT IN AND WHENEVER IWENT BACK IF I WERE TO GET CAUGHT I WOULD TELL WHOEVER AUGHT ME WHAT I HAD DONE AND THEN THEY WOULDNT ARREST ME. (HOPEFULLY)

I'D DRAG THAT SHIT OUTA THE YARD(WEARING THE GLOVES THAT I WOULD HAVE ON ME FOR PAINTING) AND LEAVE IT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. AND CATCH A TAG ON IT OF COURSE. WELL MABE I'D WOULDNT WRITE MY TAG I'D WRITE THE NAME OF WHOEVER I HAVE BEEF WITH AT THE TIME.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND TO KABAR:THE DA'S JOB IS TO PIN SHIT ON WHOEVER IS EASYEST TO PIN IT ON AND YES THEY DO KNOWINGLY CONVICT INOSCENT PEOPLE JUST TO WIN THE CASE.FREE MUMIA.

I KNEW THIS CRACKHEAD GUY THAT DID A BUNCH OF CRACK WITH THIS LADY AND SHE OVERDOSED AND DIED ON THE SPOT......THIS GUY AND ANOTHER FIEND TOOK THE BODY OUT TO A FEILD SOMEWHERE AND BURIED THE BODY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WAN TO GO TO THE HOSPITOL OR TALK TO THE COPS ON CRACK.....A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER A BUNCH OF DOGS DUG UP THE BODY AND THE OWNER OF THE LAND FOUND IT AND CALLED THE COPS. BOTH WHERE CHARGED WITH NEGLEGENT HOMICIDE AND WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE. I DONT KNOW HOW LONG THEY WILL BE IN JAIL....SO BURYING THE BODY WOULDNT BE THAT GREAT OF AN IDEA.......MAYBE YOU COULD PUT EM' IN A ROCK CAR AND THEY WILL FIND IT SOME

WHERE ELSE.... STILL MIGHT BLOW THE SPOT.....I HUESS THE BEST THING WOULD BE TO CALL IT IN ON A PAYPHONE......

OR GET YOURSELF A NICE SKULL.......

HELLAH HELLOWEEN.....

i'd make an anonomous call. i mean, i dont want my spot to get tight on security, but if i find a corpse there, i think its time to find a new spot. i dont want dead people painting with me.

it might not even make the news. People get hit by trains more than you would think. If it was a prominant person in the community it might make the news but if it was just some drifter/bum it might not make it any hotter at all. About three months ago I saw a guy getting picked up off some tracks by a haz-mat team. Fuck I'm bored.:(

Originally posted by ARCEL

what really scares me is a live corpse

on that can dance.

for real, id probably say something. the spot would heat up for a while, but eventually it would cool down. id feel bad letting someone body just rot there, proper burial is only right..

Originally posted by EVENSAYIXSAY

I WOULD DO A PEICE ON THE COURPSE THEN GET MY BOY TO

TAKE A PHOTO WITH MY COCK IN ITS MOUTH,THEN POST

IT ON 12OZ.....

STAY TUNNED....:dazed:

still waiting!!!

once, in my spot, a worker was parking a train and another worker who was walking around helping him felt bad, had a heart attack or something, and fell unconscious on the tracks. the guy parking the cars, since it was dark, couldn't see jack shit so he just ran him over, splitting the poor soul in half. they had police strings all around the spot and investigators and police came from time to time, until the case was closed.

maybe it was the same guy who saw me paint the two times i had to run....he never ran after me, the good man......

that's pretty sad.

drug?

is this a joke? seeing someone die and then get cut in half is pretty fucked up. Shitmop, I think you would enjoy this story.

Originally posted by Flowershirt

toss the fucker in boxcar and let him roll.

ha ha ha ha! yeah!

i'd drop him from a freeway overpass just to "see what happens"...ha ha ha

i began benching at the beginning of summer/end of spring ...now hobos role into this lay up reguarly and supposedly people have been arrested for painting here...but while talking to an older writer about this spot he says the reason no one paints there anymore is because its hott from a bum getting lit on fire. now never found out if this was true or have i ever gotten guff for going there...but maybe the incident happened before i began benching and the heat just died down...maybe the incident never happened....who knows...

if i ever came across a dead body at a spot...hmm...im thinking the best thing to do would be to throw him in an open train so that he may not be noticed for a couple days and it limits the amount of heat that would be brought back to the spot...but what i would actually do...i dont know...its easier to say youd do it then to actually do it

is this a joke? seeing someone die and then get cut in half is pretty fucked up. Shitmop, I think you would enjoy this story.

no kidding man - it's true..........once i was checking the spot to see how it was after the incident and i saw this cop guy in a suit and plastic gloves inspecting the tracks and all searching for god knows what.....i mean the dude got run over by someone who didn't see him he didn't get assassinated.........

i would say oh look a dead body. do a simple on him take a flick and bounce. but really think about this. if you see a body just fuckin leave and call the cops from a payphone and dont leave your name or number. also, i dont think that the spot would heat up that much. maybe at first but like all things people forget as time goes on and eventually noone will remember the dead guy and the security if there is even any will go back to normal. and if he had a rolex.... shits mine he dont need it anymore. see thats why we writers have rubber gloves no fingerprints;) and you guys thought all along it was so we didnt get paint on our hands........... shame on you!:dazed:

some kid got hit a few years ago on a bend on tracks that run through my neighborhood. dickheads who live near there call you in if they see you walking them now.