dead corpse

ghostvandal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'D DRAG THAT SHIT OUTA THE YARD(WEARING THE GLOVES THAT I WOULD HAVE ON ME FOR PAINTING) AND LEAVE IT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. AND CATCH A TAG ON IT OF COURSE. WELL MABE I'D WOULDNT WRITE MY TAG I'D WRITE THE NAME OF WHOEVER I HAVE BEEF WITH AT THE TIME.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND TO KABAR:THE DA'S JOB IS TO PIN SHIT ON WHOEVER IS EASYEST TO PIN IT ON AND YES THEY DO KNOWINGLY CONVICT INOSCENT PEOPLE JUST TO WIN THE CASE.FREE MUMIA.

I KNEW THIS CRACKHEAD GUY THAT DID A BUNCH OF CRACK WITH THIS LADY AND SHE OVERDOSED AND DIED ON THE SPOT......THIS GUY AND ANOTHER FIEND TOOK THE BODY OUT TO A FEILD SOMEWHERE AND BURIED THE BODY BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WAN TO GO TO THE HOSPITOL OR TALK TO THE COPS ON CRACK.....A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER A BUNCH OF DOGS DUG UP THE BODY AND THE OWNER OF THE LAND FOUND IT AND CALLED THE COPS. BOTH WHERE CHARGED WITH NEGLEGENT HOMICIDE AND WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE. I DONT KNOW HOW LONG THEY WILL BE IN JAIL....SO BURYING THE BODY WOULDNT BE THAT GREAT OF AN IDEA.......MAYBE YOU COULD PUT EM' IN A ROCK CAR AND THEY WILL FIND IT SOME

WHERE ELSE.... STILL MIGHT BLOW THE SPOT.....I HUESS THE BEST THING WOULD BE TO CALL IT IN ON A PAYPHONE......

OR GET YOURSELF A NICE SKULL.......

HELLAH HELLOWEEN.....

it might not even make the news. People get hit by trains more than you would think. If it was a prominant person in the community it might make the news but if it was just some drifter/bum it might not make it any hotter at all. About three months ago I saw a guy getting picked up off some tracks by a haz-mat team. Fuck I'm bored.:(

Originally posted by ARCEL

what really scares me is a live corpse

on that can dance.

for real, id probably say something. the spot would heat up for a while, but eventually it would cool down. id feel bad letting someone body just rot there, proper burial is only right..

once, in my spot, a worker was parking a train and another worker who was walking around helping him felt bad, had a heart attack or something, and fell unconscious on the tracks. the guy parking the cars, since it was dark, couldn't see jack shit so he just ran him over, splitting the poor soul in half. they had police strings all around the spot and investigators and police came from time to time, until the case was closed.

maybe it was the same guy who saw me paint the two times i had to run....he never ran after me, the good man......

that's pretty sad.

• 2 weeks later...

i began benching at the beginning of summer/end of spring ...now hobos role into this lay up reguarly and supposedly people have been arrested for painting here...but while talking to an older writer about this spot he says the reason no one paints there anymore is because its hott from a bum getting lit on fire. now never found out if this was true or have i ever gotten guff for going there...but maybe the incident happened before i began benching and the heat just died down...maybe the incident never happened....who knows...

if i ever came across a dead body at a spot...hmm...im thinking the best thing to do would be to throw him in an open train so that he may not be noticed for a couple days and it limits the amount of heat that would be brought back to the spot...but what i would actually do...i dont know...its easier to say youd do it then to actually do it

is this a joke? seeing someone die and then get cut in half is pretty fucked up. Shitmop, I think you would enjoy this story.

no kidding man - it's true..........once i was checking the spot to see how it was after the incident and i saw this cop guy in a suit and plastic gloves inspecting the tracks and all searching for god knows what.....i mean the dude got run over by someone who didn't see him he didn't get assassinated.........

i would say oh look a dead body. do a simple on him take a flick and bounce. but really think about this. if you see a body just fuckin leave and call the cops from a payphone and dont leave your name or number. also, i dont think that the spot would heat up that much. maybe at first but like all things people forget as time goes on and eventually noone will remember the dead guy and the security if there is even any will go back to normal. and if he had a rolex.... shits mine he dont need it anymore. see thats why we writers have rubber gloves no fingerprints;) and you guys thought all along it was so we didnt get paint on our hands........... shame on you!:dazed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i walked up on a dead fucker once. At first i thought he was sleeping. But like halfway through the blunt i noticed there was a trail of ants going in and out of his mouth. I just kinda' said "damn" to myself and proceeded to paint. Eventually, I left and acted like it had never happened. Point is, the spot did'nt get hot. As sad as it is, majority of society doesn't give a fuck about "bums". Now if you found, lets say, michael jackson, dead at a spot you might have to worry.

there was a double homocide at a spot where i used to paint all the time. we didnt go back there for a few months, mostly out of respect for the dead but after that security wasnt an issue.

it all depends on if it was an isolated incident or if a lot of crime happens in that area.

Originally posted by deformatron

i would probably use my cordless cellular phone to place a call to the reundancy police-cops. as soon as they arrived in their automobile cars i would tell them using speech that there was a non-living, dead body on the ground. sorry, but i couldnt resist using my hilarious humorous funinness.

everytime i read this = :lol: :lol:

Archived