Its my birthday today, SO FUCK YALL NIGZ!

space base

Yeah, one time my little brother got stabbed with a pencil in like sixth grade. He choked the kid and called him a "jerk" and got sent to the office. He later came home and told us about how he called the kid a jerk, we were all like, "wooo.... such harsh words."

Anyhow, it's always good to play in someone else's blood. Nice job.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by space base

Thanks to everyone that wished me a happy birthday, I'll remember everyone that did.........................and I'll remember who didn't.

<span style='color:black'>Whew....

At any rate fighting is good. The last time i got in a fight was about a month and a half ago. I was super drunk and could barely walk. I got beat up by this guy that looks like charlie sheen. That was just embarrassing. It was one of those things where i had to stick my arm out to judge how far his head was away from me. I did that a few times then he drilled me in the face and made my nose explode. I didnt feel anything but people were like "Ya'll should stop fighting. Youre getting blood on your wife beater yuck." I was like "Huh? Then i noticed i was soaked and decided that i would kick his ass when i was sober. And i did. The End.

Your fight is funny though cuz you didnt waste any time in the ass kickin. Just walk in the door and handle business. Good work.http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'> </span>

Archived