kit cars

OptimusPrime

Originally posted by Smart

My pops had a 67' GT350 for a few years... The smaller engines made the cars so much more imho. I'm not interested in straight line speed, I like road racing.

yeah. after i saw what kind of go that car had, i figured id drop some ill shit i built for my 68 camaro (which i sold) up in it. i was thinking of lowering the compression from 13.5 so i could drop an iller suspension.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my friend has a red 58 MG kit car. It is convertble and definitely gets the chicks looking. But since it IS fake, when you start going fast on the freeway, the front end lifts up and the wheels leave the ground so you can turn the wheel and just keep flying straight. But the bitches man, bitches.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

Exactly, and everyone is gonna know you definately don't got enough cash for an authentic.

i think if you gonna buy a damn lambo, you save and buy the real thing, its just like buyin a fake rolex from a street dealer, its just bigger and you can ride in it, that shit is stupid to buy kits

Originally posted by OptimusPrime

yeah. after i saw what kind of go that car had, i figured id drop some ill shit i built for my 68 camaro (which i sold) up in it. i was thinking of lowering the compression from 13.5 so i could drop an iller suspension.

holly shit. so you had like race gas layin around your pad or something.

the whole kit car idea is kinda corny, like sure they look dope

but if your walking around

pretending and someone calles you on it

you look pretty gay, and thats liek 35 thousand dollars wasted

just get a dope normal car. keep it clean get a nice system,

i jsut couldnt imagine myself lying about that, people would compliment me on the car, and id be like its only a kit car. like plus it would be frustrating having a car that looked fast

but was really a pussy car

i would agree that buying a lambo or ferrari kit car to put on a fiero body is pretty lame

but buying a classic rod kit, that otherwise would be impossible to find

is another thing altogether

after i first saw this thread i questioned my boss the next day on his views

and he said that one of his friends had a ferrari kit car that had a lexus v8 in it

and that the thing hauled major ass, and looked tits too

its all in what you make it i guess

Archived