ARIZONA SUNBURN

LOONEYBINOUT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ClueTwo

No, but it is a small lawfully run dictatorship run by Joe Crapio...Fuckin dickhead....

well when they buff our walls(leagles) it saves us buff and time

so it all works out .. i just wish they would use a differnt color next time

:D

yo yo check out the sik does illegal,kids are fresh

peace to my boy Aser locked Up.

big up tucson writers jaws token yall doin it,big ups to the illegal boys FTb krushin shit like this towns never seen

,does,aser,blob,jabski,nx,satn,ubet,and injen.soon as i get a new digi this post will be at the top everday Werd!

anyone have fliks of the carnege that went down on grand avenue before they ripped it dow, there was alot of good stuff in there, emt killed it all pretty much, didnt leave much room for others, haha, doin it dirty style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:ballcap: Ayo, sup ALL Tucson Writers! I am an up and coming artist who wants to get to know folks who Write! I DO have an art studio with a buddy down here, and we need folks to pay some rent for space. I would like to extend an invite to all tucson writers to get in touch with me, so maybe we can get up together someday. Im a 22 year old, who is a little late in this game, but I want to be a part of it all. Peace and Respect to all.

contacts:

AIM- daluris

YAHOO- daluris

Email- bobadilla520@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...