ARIZONA SUNBURN

LOONEYBINOUT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If anyone living here in the PHX area wants or knows someone who wants to give a pit puppy a home. This morning I took my pup to the park and found 6 pit pups that had been tossed over the fence during the night. In a few hours I think I found homes for 3 or 4 out of the 6 but if they got o the pound they won't last a week, not even a few days before being put down.

HU?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

^ some dude I was walking to the bar with told me how much he hated this shit speaking to the flick above. He said it was bullshit, and they are all jerks ruining the community and how he hates to see it, blah blah blah..... I didn't comment, but went back to flick the dopeness the next day. word up homies on the stylish hands.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...
On 3/8/2011 at 2:28 AM, Blameworth said:

I don't know anything about the Tucson scene, but I like good handstyles. That Fleks is pretty clean.

(This is directed at Phoenix and east valley writers that do ILLEGAL walls...)

To be honest I'll support anyone who even gets up in Phoenix, dope or not. It's just good to drive down the street and see that someone hit a good spot, and real credit to the guys that put in the effort to climb higher to make their piece ride for more than 2 days. There are plenty of great spots, it's time someone puts some effort into their location... this is a big city and not every wall is equal to the next. Bump TAF when they hit that high-rise downtown... not to mention the blockbuster TAF piece off the 202 on the trailer (flick coming soon). ETS doesn't do much other than write over TAF pieces, and ISB doesn't do a lot either. I've only seen one actual piece by BTK and two by ISB.

P.S.

Why does everyone just write their fucking crew in this city? Other than DIRT I haven't seen anyone write anything other than TAF BTK ISB ETS.

Yeah I've noticed still in 2022, its mainly crews painted everywhere.