Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LOONEYBINOUT

ARIZONA SUNBURN

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

added more to AZ thread

 

Originally posted by nelACKson

another aker? thats not ok....

well i think he changed his name. i have not met him but he sure is gettin up here with GTB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo nice to see arizona packin mad heat!!!!....bump on all dat shyt...hmmm...is that the same excel who was pushin "possessed animation" back in 95???? i used to correspond wit dat nigga back in da dayz....how can i get a hold of him?:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by egee1kenobi

yo nice to see arizona packin mad heat!!!!....bump on all dat shyt...hmmm...is that the same excel who was pushin "possessed animation" back in 95???? i used to correspond wit dat nigga back in da dayz....how can i get a hold of him?:confused:

Yes sir thats him i let him know whats up oh thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why didn't i see any of this shit when i was in phx? i figured the paint dried fast and there'd be mad ups, but there was just golf courses and shit ;x

 

 

fresh thread

 

i enjoy this stuff much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SCENIC ROUTE

Yes sir thats him i let him know whats up oh thanks!

 

 

WORD THATS MAD COOL MAN...TELL HIM THAT JAYROCK FROM CHICAGO IS TRYIN TO GET A HOLD OF HIM AIGHT..AND THAT HE SHOULD COME OUT HERE TO PAINT............HE CAN REACH ME AT EG1KENOBI@HOTMAIL.COM

AIGHT THANKS FOR THE HELP...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phism

why didn't i see any of this shit when i was in phx? i figured the paint dried fast and there'd be mad ups, but there was just golf courses and shit ;x

 

 

fresh thread

 

i enjoy this stuff much

most all pictures are all in Tucson Az.

ill keep adding more pics to this thread,Zac is up next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...