Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Devilush

drunk at work...who's with me??

Guest Remy Martin

gettin drunk when i should be at work...hahahahhaahhahah...

what kinna sour mash you sippen on devil lush?

jim beam baby. well i had like 6 shots during lunch. i had to compete with a co worker. and she bought me some beer. she's swell. but i think she likes me...shhhhhhh.

Guest Remy Martin

damn women...six shots on your lunch break...im chillen with the faithfull old e and orange juice...

i drink a lot...whoops i keep spellign wrong. i'm not an alcoholic, i just like the taste of beer. and whiskey is my preferred drink. i can take more

okay so i've got the job savers in my mouth. getting the gum smell to wear off. and work is so unfortunately long today.

Guest Remy Martin

yeah im not a alchoholic either, i only drinke seven days a week and state i dont have a alchohol problem...

hahahah you serious? well workign here has made me drink a lot more. we drink all the time during work.

Guest Remy Martin

you go girl...im such a goody goody when i go to work, the worst i ever done was smoke hella blunts on my lunch break...

Guest Remy Martin

hell nahh, im not serious, ima fucken alchoholic, thass me and my girls hobby, drinken, we go to bars and shit, but last time it cost us two hund, and i always try to play the piss everyone in the bar off game...cause all we got is wack yuppie bars out here...

Originally posted by Remy Martin:

hell nahh, im not serious, ima fucken alchoholic, thass me and my girls hobby, drinken, we go to bars and shit, but last time it cost us two hund, and i always try to play the piss everyone in the bar off game...cause all we got is wack yuppie bars out here...

you just described me and my boyfriend! we go to messenger parties though andd get our drink on. but the thing is, we still have plenty of miney to get us by. we're also looking for a place...did i mention that i talk a lot when i'm drunk. oh well. see i don't smoke pot...so its an alternative.

gnes...get on it. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Guest Remy Martin

cash moneys not the problem, its just two hundred for a hangover is to much..im a forty drinker...with a soft spot for guiness with a side of johnny walker black...

Guest Remy Martin

we wanna live work space in sf...

but our lease in the east bay isnt up for like 8 more months

its cool...my girl talks a tonload whens shes drunk to... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'> well the only thing better than drinking when i should be working is drinking and painting when i should be working...

take it light Devilush....

damn it's starting to wear off of course. but i didn't know that you lived here in the west coast? the bay for that reason! damn, rent here sucks doesn't it? yea we found a coulpla studios for 1000 bones, we can deal with it. it's just hard as it is...

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

devilush>a girl who likes whisky? will you marry me?

yea not many girls like whiskey. most like it to mix with other things. but that takes all the "gasoline" taste out of it. i love the taste. so i drink it straight. hey 2 for 2 t.t. boy...lotion and whiskey is all that we need for a deserted island!

i had whiskey - once. ha.

just wanted to say hello d'lush and I hope all is well in the land of oz....

------------------

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

-me love marcio boy-

hi jade girl! everything is okay here in the land of oz. and you know why it's okay. i think i know what to do now and i followed my heart. thank you for the support girl. i swear we'll meet up one day!

Guest HESHIANDET

awwwwwww, no drinkin on the job for me.

booz+bikes+traffic+heshie=dead heshie.

i wait till im off

heeheh you're right hesh. that's funny because most of the messengers get drunk all the time during work. it's a hobby for them.

devilush> 2 for 2.... what more could a guy ask for?......well, nevermind.

sorry, this makes no sense. i gotta get off of these tylenol 4s......

oh nooo. get off those things. the one thing i am clean about is any kinda pills. it might fuck up my whole body.

I'm getting drunk pretty soon. But ummm, I couldn't get drunk at work because I worked at the airport and I usually drove the hydraulic lift trucks and the tugs. Shit there was pretty strict. It was a $1000 fine for losing the Customs sticker on your ID badge and a $50 fine plus going to court for not wearing your badge where it wasn't clearly visible. All that bullshit for a measly $6.75 an hour.

------------------

I need a strong dose of caffeine and a dancing midget.

Guest HESHIANDET

yikes, bunch of players for team weed around here though. boggles mi mind.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this