You Dumb Fucks got nothing to talk about

TEE_rase_war

for instince,

Did you know Arnies dad was in the SS..

who the fuck cares, you know yuou just read it in the parper this morning and you want that post number to keep growing. Grow a mind you cunts and dont waste my time.

Im pissed, and now I am quitting 12 0z for another 5 months.

---respect for the 5% of people here with heads partly removed from their asses.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest T E A S E R

youre a fucking paperchase toy anyways... we dont give a fuck about you...

:lol:

im just kidding man, but seriously, getting mad over message board bullshit is ridiculous. give it up.

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

for instince,

Did you know Arnies dad was in the SS..

who the fuck cares, you know yuou just read it in the parper this morning and you want that post number to keep growing. Grow a mind you cunts and dont waste my time.

Im pissed, and now I am quitting 12 0z for another 5 months.

---respect for the 5% of people here with heads partly removed from their asses.

u are a stupid fuckin weak piss head bitch that eats your mothers ass not pussy ass every fucking night instead of sprinkling pepper you sprinkle shit on your food bitch.

Originally posted by T E A S E R

youre a fucking paperchase toy anyways... we dont give a fuck about you...

Yeah man...wreck that legal wall and shit.

If you're so fucking fed up with people not posting worth-while content, why do you yourself post a stupid thread with NO content? Like the other 97.16% of this board youre an idiot.

NEWSFLASH: I read in this mornings paper thats it's spelled paper.

NEWSFLASH2: You're a twat.

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by Glik0

Yeah man...wreck that legal wall and shit.

If you're so fucking fed up with people not posting worth-while content, why do you yourself post a stupid thread with NO content? Like the other 97.16% of this board youre an idiot.

NEWSFLASH: I read in this mornings paper thats it's spelled paper.

NEWSFLASH2: You're a twat.

yes paper is spelt paper. ya dumb fuck.

ive been doing illegal shit recently, and until i know who you are, i dont give a fuck about you, youre a nobody to me. why? becuase your stupid ass wont say who you are.

how the fuck do i know you even write? thats right, i dont...

so shut the fuck up.

:rolleyes:

hey rian there's no beat your meat section of this forums.... I dunno what Smart said that was so sexy to you, but put that away, it's not appropriate here. Paperchase, wtf is the paperchase? And who the fuck is this teaser character that keeps poppin off to everyone?

:confused:

Actually i agree with the original statement. There's a lot of pointless threads put out there to boost a hollow internet popularity. You kids spend 4 hours on this idiot box and you still have nothing worth saying.

4 pages of hating... that's absurd.

:king: :king: :king: :king:

Archived