Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cherry_Luv

What did you guys think about Christina A, Brittney S. and Madonna?

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Makros,

 

I will ask you about this strange phenomenon, I have a hunch you may have the answer...

 

When a porn star dies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

Did you guys see it?:yum:

 

 

 

aaaaaaagh..omg...normally i wouldnt say anything...but YOU are as thick as pig shite:scowl: :nope:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

no offense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

alright IM me:lick:

 

I cannot do such a thing.

You will just have to meet me at the local library tomorrow around 12pm. Thx bye!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Æ°

Makros,

 

I will ask you about this strange phenomenon, I have a hunch you may have the answer...

 

When a porn star dies?

 

When a pornstar dies, it is forgotten because of the over-abundance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I cannot do such a thing.

You will just have to meet me at the local library tomorrow around 12pm. Thx bye!

 

NO man I'll pass on that one;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: What did you guys think about Christina A, Brittney S. and Madonna?

 

Originally posted by Skinny

aaaaaaagh..omg...normally i wouldnt say anything...but YOU are as thick as pig shite:scowl: :nope:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

no offense

 

i hate that shit ...when someone says "no offense" you obviously said something offensive ..why are you going to say it and then tell her your not trying to offend her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...