TGIF - 2 threads in 1

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well.........

For lunch today I went very cheap......

doritos with cheese dip. (mmm mm good. till bout an hour after you eat them.)

cheese sticks ala TGIFridays. (my girlfriends baby sister was craving them so I had to oblige her.

And some Bass.

but tom. im goin to have Ceviche which is ohhhhhh so good. I cant wait. and that will most def. make up for todays lunch.

on tonights menu, some more bass, then once I get to my friends show, probably dollar PBR drafts.

ok. Movie review huh?

Well last movie I saw was Welcome to Hell so I will review that.

http://www.blades.com/graphics/product_images/p462590reg.jpg'>

It is extremely excellent, and even though an oldie, def. a goodie.

Jamie Thomas, Donny Barley, Ed Templeton, Mike Maldonado, Brian Anderson, Ellisa Steamer and Satva Leung. and more...

Great skating, better music, Jamie thomas's part is immortal, (IRON MAIDEN) the slams section still makes me whince, flows well, great background viewing. and still........some of the sickest skating this side of the universe.

great for skaters, nostalgic ex skaters, or a background conversation piece.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

part one

• So what are you having for lunch today?
    I'm having a salami on pumpernickle bagle
    with a tomato rice soup. Yum! How about y'all?

part two

• Film Review: Liquid Sky

So this is the strangest thing I've ever seen.
    It's set in NYC in the early 80's at the peak of new wave.
    So it's about aliens that need heoin but find that it's better
    to take the chemicals out of the human brain after orgasm.
    Strange shit!

from Badmovies.com

Few movies are specifically tailored for appeal to those on controlled substances, here's one film though. Heralded as a great work in science fiction and so on... ...well, my ass. There is no damn way this thing sits alongside Alien, Bladerunner, or The Thing. What you have is a great number of lifeless and disturbed people having sex with Margaret then dying. Aliens come to Earth looking for heroin but find that the chemicals produced by human brains during orgasm are even better. So they park their flying saucer, it's about two feet wide, on top Margaret's apartment and begin killing everyone who has sex with her. Then we have a barely understandable German scientist who is studying the aliens, at least he describes the plot to us. Throw in a crazy girlfriend and a few other weirdos to fill gaps. Margaret finally goes completely bonkers, it's difficult to find that special someone when everybody you sleep with dies, and gets vaporized. In addition, her face is always covered with smudged makeup, probably to disguise that the actress played Jimmy as well. My main problem with this movie wasn't that there are aliens. Nor that these aliens were after heroin or human brains. You just have all these dysfunctional relationships between the characters and nobody ever goes postal. Even talking to most of these people would be like getting beaten in the head with a sock full of quarters.

and T.G.I.F.

my eyes hurt

This is my rhythmbox

so the movie was bad, but it had a 'car wreck' quality to it.

I put it on with on friend and he said 'I'm not watching people

shoot herion, eject'. Then I tried it one another friend and he

wanted to sample the entire movie. His favorite line was

'I kill with my cunt'. Overall the thing was garbage, but there

were a few moments that just made us howl or stare in disbelief.

skip it.

Guest im not witty

about ICHI the KILLER, i found a place that sells bootlegs, but no where rents it around here. i need a reliable review before i spend money on it. anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

bumpers.... and why?

Because I just heard this movie sampled by the neptunes.

If you listen to the track with Ludacris on the new 'Clones' album

then you will hear part of the soundtrack.

so there you go.

Archived