Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest imported_b0b

ATG crew - London

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stop gossiping and blowing things up and let them deal with whatever issues they got. I know ATG generally hate the internet cos of all the bullshit stories and stirring that revolves around them....

Originally posted by nang'eds!

EUROPE, is smakcing the USA like the faggot frieght painting legal eating toys you are, you live off your kings fame, there is nothing new or being pushed by american graff. now shut your mouth.

europe definitely has it on the clean trains, and i respect how ill it is to street bomg in london with all them cameras........but style wise yall cant even remotely touch newyork, s.f., L.A. or Philly..... for instance this atg shit is cool(i like it) but its nothing that didnt already happen in the early 90s in the u.s. not hating....just clarifying....

Guest Good Morning Captain

I can only speak on London but as an American I wasnt that impressed with that I saw when I was there a few weeks ago. That being said im sure someone from europe might say that about the city I live in. Good style is really a matter of opinion. I thought the handstyles I saw werent that great. On the other hand I did see some pretty nice pieces along the tube tracks.

probably found that in the bottom of a bottle tho. nothing is original anymore and most of the american dubs i see on this forum have NO style whatsoever i could find loads if i could be arsed. there should be no usa vs europe beef on this thread its too good to ruin

Guest Good Morning Captain

Listen guy, im just stating my opinion. You talk about no beef...then be about it. As I said before style is really a matter of preferance. Generally I didnt care for what I saw. Im not saying its toy or whatever, im just saying, not my cup of tea. Get over it.

as for the unreadable comment. Go and read my tags in london. Any literate person could read em.

Ameno KOS

Originally posted by stringfellow

no nice handstyles, hahahahaahahahahaha we dont all rock handstyles that are unreadable. you lot talk out ya arses

you cant read them because you are toy.........(on the lo you secretly sweat that shit real hard but just cant pull it off can you?) steady on the dick but cant admit it right?.....carry on.

Originally posted by MYBAD$

you cant read them because you are toy.........(on the lo you secretly sweat that shit real hard but just cant pull it off can you?) steady on the dick but cant admit it right?.....carry on.

Didn't you the message? fuck off we don't care what you think for fucks sake!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

<span style='color:red'>FOR THE AMERICANS.I CANT WAIT TILL UR TOYS COMES OVER HERE AND TRYS THIS COUNTRYS STEEL AND GETS BAGGED!!!!! MUTHAS FUCKERS WONT BE SAYING "OHHHH THATS WAK"</span>

^^^^its still......

BAMMER.