ATG crew - London

Guest imported_b0b

Originally posted by nang'eds!

EUROPE, is smakcing the USA like the faggot frieght painting legal eating toys you are, you live off your kings fame, there is nothing new or being pushed by american graff. now shut your mouth.

europe definitely has it on the clean trains, and i respect how ill it is to street bomg in london with all them cameras........but style wise yall cant even remotely touch newyork, s.f., L.A. or Philly..... for instance this atg shit is cool(i like it) but its nothing that didnt already happen in the early 90s in the u.s. not hating....just clarifying....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Good Morning Captain

I can only speak on London but as an American I wasnt that impressed with that I saw when I was there a few weeks ago. That being said im sure someone from europe might say that about the city I live in. Good style is really a matter of opinion. I thought the handstyles I saw werent that great. On the other hand I did see some pretty nice pieces along the tube tracks.

Guest Good Morning Captain

Listen guy, im just stating my opinion. You talk about no beef...then be about it. As I said before style is really a matter of preferance. Generally I didnt care for what I saw. Im not saying its toy or whatever, im just saying, not my cup of tea. Get over it.

as for the unreadable comment. Go and read my tags in london. Any literate person could read em.

Ameno KOS

Originally posted by stringfellow

no nice handstyles, hahahahaahahahahaha we dont all rock handstyles that are unreadable. you lot talk out ya arses

you cant read them because you are toy.........(on the lo you secretly sweat that shit real hard but just cant pull it off can you?) steady on the dick but cant admit it right?.....carry on.

Originally posted by MYBAD$

you cant read them because you are toy.........(on the lo you secretly sweat that shit real hard but just cant pull it off can you?) steady on the dick but cant admit it right?.....carry on.

Didn't you the message? fuck off we don't care what you think for fucks sake!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

^^^^its still......

BAMMER.

Can we please stop with the US vs Euro debate.

Everyone who rises to the bait is being as stupid as those who lay it. Xenophobia is a sign of ignorance.

Everything that you can say on the matter has been said before, many times. Instead of chatting shit back, click the little button that says "WARN" to the bottom right of the offending post and have it deleted. And don't even try and give me any shit about censorship.

b0b - can you delete the last few posts please?

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

If anyone feels my 2 posts above are threating, i feel sorry for you.

Cheers!

Noone find them threating. They are just fueling a tired debate that should not be taking place in this thread.

And Capslock, I am more than capable of deleting my own posts, thanks.

alot of yanks do come across arrogant in the uk threads, but most uk heads dont help themselves on here. The first chap was just stating an observation he made which is perfectly reasonable and to which I personaly agree with to a large extent then because some people didnt like / agree with it this page gets ruined by pointless arguing. Some people take this place too serious and get offened too easily. What im trying to say is we've all heard the uk vs yank argument 1000 times here so why continue when they'll never be an answer. Its just opinons if you dont like it fair play have yours..dont just reply fuck you yank cunt etc makes it worse.

Originally posted by TonyBlair

most uk heads dont help themselves on here....

we've all heard the uk vs yank argument 1000 times here so why continue when they'll never be an answer....

dont just reply fuck you yank cunt etc

For once you're making sense, Tony.

"Hey, hoe, hey, hoe, top-up fees have got to go. I say hey, hoe, hey, hoe, Tony Blair has got to go".

On a side-note (I know it's off topic and all) does anyone have flicks of the ATG rooftops down Oxford Street? Where abouts are they as I haven't spotted them (not that I've been keeping an eye out).

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by freeque

On a side-note (I know it's off topic and all) does anyone have flicks of the ATG rooftops down Oxford Street? Where abouts are they as I haven't spotted them

I got shots but the film has only just gone in for developing. They on the north side of the road, roughly where you had a little trouble with the police. Killer plot. How the fuck they got up there I don't know.

Oh and on the US/UK arguments topic: if any shit gets posted in any thread ignore and let me know so I can delete it. Responding only perpetuates the nonsense so please be man enough to ignore it. Remember if you aren't part of the solution then you're part of the problem.

'yeah its good but you're right it is irelevant' lol fukkin lol

wanting dam shots eh? i may go scoping for more damage from the atg boys soon... weathers been fukt up...

ill look for trkas and rooftops if i can...lol ill prolly end up with loadsa ATG bombs as there in most places in the dam'