ATG crew - London

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

them lot hit some mad reaches, never seen ne first hand as i only ever really enter the brixton area, take and cosa are defianately up on the lines travelling into paddington from reading, been through thier a few days ago and alot of new chrome dubs up, milk dak (i think) iran etc

• 2 weeks later...

take has gone all city, again, recently. Is he over 25?. Oker gets his shit done; again he is older. ATG do more colour in london than both of them, and are up everywhere they are in london. They are all young aswell. Would all the scrabs be hating if they werent jealous of the styyyle. Chances are Panik will fall off a rooftop soon; its got to happen eventually.

"Who's up the most in London?"

Hmmm, tough one that chief. I'd say Tense is getting his presence known at the moment, been seeing him up loads lately. Has to be Neas as well, he seems to be everywhere too. Probably one of the ATG lot as well, Snor, Rest, Panik, all of those three in fact. I noticed that DT have started to get up again here and there as well now... :chicken:

Just a friendly message to anyone that wants to read it:

It has to be said, anything but NO COMMENT helps the fuckers, whether it be here, in an interview, whatever. They THINK they know his name, and will make it seem like they are 100% sure of it to anyone and everyone they meet. Half of their work is done through vicious rumour spreading and backstabbing, lets not help the cunts out one little bit eh? Quit the bait chat...

Originally posted by DaDecorators@Nov 14 2004, 06:57 PM

touch is probably more up than most....still think cos and take are up alot more than most if not all of atg...sorrry to say that on this thread but its true

thats becos their bums that live on the streets if they aint graffin their robbing heads and thats all they got in their life...

not a beef thing just an observasion

Archived