ATG crew - London

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw some sick atg stuff when i was in the big smoke weds, that insane rooftop just outside hammersmith tube stood out the most to me, along with some random roofs by kings cross. Also saw a rest bus in traffic.

BIG up lads, keep smashing it.

:king:

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by capslock

ATG REPRESETED...BUT SADLY NO MORE..THE LAST NEW THING I SEE BY ATG WAS THERE THIUNGS AT CHARING CROSS :o

Bit early to go writing off just ‘cus you haven’t seen any new by them for a few days isn’t it?

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by capslock

who sed anything about a few days....not me mate!

i see them charing cross things end of last summer and ive rode a few lines and aint seen nuttin new so dont you have ago!

You must be looking in the wrong places. I seen things done in the 04.

forgive me if im wrong an forgive me 4 this coz it haz fuk all 2 do wit atg but i heard dat Tox O4 is now dead i may b wrog but if im wright den man wev just lost 1 of da bigest train writers in london RIP. has any 1 els herd dis yet.?:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by pheos

forgive me if im wrong an forgive me 4 this coz it haz fuk all 2 do wit atg but i heard dat Tox O4 is now dead i may b wrog but if im wright den man wev just lost 1 of da bigest train writers in london RIP. has any 1 els herd dis yet.?:confused: :confused:

I doubt it.... Learn to spell as well please. It took me about 5 minutes to read that mess you have spewed onto this thread...:D

Archived