Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest imported_b0b

ATG crew - London

Originally posted by Mr Torrance

it means a good spot u prick!

yo thanks for the 411, you mark ass buster trick turning trout mouth having bammer!!!! :lol: :crazy: :lol: just kidding.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that spot is disgusting!:eek: :crazy: go panic!!!u crazy boy!!!i like the filled throwies they got right next to islington police station!! :king: oh n i see that lil grass ment aka element dogging yaeo,lil blonde prik:mad: :heated: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by MYBAD$

yo thanks for the 411, you mark ass buster trick turning trout mouth having bammer!!!! :lol: :crazy: :lol: just kidding.

haha! thats whats up!

that atg silver near that inverness street market is nice, when i went down there theres some mad bars down there man, it was a good time though:lick: :yum:

I SEEN SOME NEXT PANIK ROOFTOP AROUND THE KINGS CROSS AREA~IF YOU TURN LEFT OUT OF KINGS X THEN TAKE THE FIRST LEFT THERES A BUS STOP FOR NORF LONDON BUSSES> STAND THERE AND LOOK UP. HE'S A NUTTER THAT PANIC BOY I'LL TELL YA THAT FOR FREE.

yeah...theres some roof top in camden town there the nite buss stop north bound opposite the four star general.proper bait i mean PROPER BAIT.im not sure if its atg but im guessin its one of them??/

4*

four star general!!!! hahahahahaha havent been down that dark lil store for a along long long time!!!!.....big up.

Originally posted by Mr Torrance

fuck 4 star general the man in there is a fat cunt who hates writers and anyone thats not buying an £800 avirex jacket.

and the paint is bad luck :hatred:

Originally posted by ader47

and the paint is bad luck :hatred:

word 2 that, last time i went there i asked 4 a light & dark purple n he gave me fuckin cherry & sum dirty brown....n wen i tried swappin em he wudnt let me bastard :hatred: cherry is 1 of the worst montana colors around :mad:

neway bump 4 this thread atg=:king:

Oxford Street reach

Yuk...someone take that fake ATG crap off the thread! Saw the ATG rooftop on Oxford street for the first time yesterday...SICK PLOT! Can't see that getting buffed for a while. I'm starting to believe PANIK and REST can fly.

:lol:

Re: Oxford Street reach

Originally posted by DeadPonies

Yuk...someone take that fake ATG crap off the thread!

Against the grain was around long before ATG crew.

Re: Oxford Street reach

Originally posted by DeadPonies

Yuk...someone take that fake ATG crap off the thread! Saw the ATG rooftop on Oxford street for the first time yesterday...SICK PLOT! Can't see that getting buffed for a while. I'm starting to believe PANIK and REST can fly.

:lol:

did you notice the atg logo on the next plot along... sick, on one of them sloping rooftops....

Originally posted by 4getfull

word 2 that, last time i went there i asked 4 a light & dark purple n he gave me fuckin cherry & sum dirty brown....n wen i tried swappin em he wudnt let me bastard :hatred: cherry is 1 of the worst montana colors around :mad:

neway bump 4 this thread atg=:king:

no way, cherry is sick... well nice for an outline round a chrome fill.