ATG crew - London

Guest imported_b0b

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Brasse Head just a quick msge to tell you that ur a fuckin pussiole gunnin once when ur blatantly a toy 15yr old that goes to a private skool in hampstd(not mentioning any names due to the risk of ur life and dignity) u probably get get mummy to drive u into hq in her beamer and also come in n pay with her ccard so as touch n take dont rob u of ur possessions and strip u naked ha doooont chuck it cos i no uve bin robbed bout four times in one week u geeks go finish ur gcses n then talk about graff. Ur just shook minors who only graff in crouch due to the fact feds mite shift u or mans will rob u, ha as for the 3 yorn and tabu get a life their under age n they didnt go no mans jail u diked other wise they wouldnt be hear today REMEMBEr there aint such things as half way crooks, glad to see u lot have already given up despite only spendin 12 hours in a cell ur fakes. This message aint about atg cos theirs nuff repect. Bzar, Tabu, Yorn, Ogre, gizmo, traks, promoh(NOT the real Promoh oL,sb) etc. Go home u little girls remember that u brass head.....

Urs Truly

Klip$e, Markoe, Urban$, Dark

OutLaw$$$$$$.Convict$$$, DGR.

ahaha cvs giving it about toy, you havent even mentioned my name up there lads, nice try though. Lets not go into baiting anyone up because we all know about your badman self getting shook over the phone to ITS you actually agreed to let them take you out for a month, your a pathetic lot. Never mind atg youve got its and rd on your back now......gutted, sorry for the rant the rest of yers.

CVS!

1ur not convicts

2uve done about 3 or 4 illegal dubs eva n only eva go to crouch hill to paint, urselves.

3Private school in hmpsted? half ur mates got to private schools in hampstead.

4apparantly "once, OL" had to be held back from hittin urban in camden.

5since when is rd on bzar etc. backs. theyre not.

6urban, stop hittin dds. just cos darks in it, doesnt make u.

7u call them all fakes..when the only reason y ur beefin is to push ur bad boy image.

8wot hav tabu, bzar, yorn eva done 2 u?

9wot dus dark got to do wif any of this. does he even care?

10they mayb 15 yr olds doin there GCSEs but at least there doin sumfin rather than sittin round in hampstead all day n blazin at 19 yrs old.

10stop botherin them, get a life, ur like a fly that wont go away.

no you won't?? what the fuck you on pussy. with your pm them shit. you fucking gay little fag boy fucker. this ain't graf, this is some bullshit way into it for all you little toy cunts who use it as a status gaining prop for your sad and meaningless existances. I'll grass you all up for being moronic enough to think this is a part of the scene. THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET, not some 'oh we're being so hot, and sly to use this, but we can't be bait, cos we might get shift' shit. Get it straight: this is not in any way,shape, or form graffiti. It is however, something completely different, a new way of being involvled in a hip and trendy scene. Nothing wrong with it, but do try not to confuse the two, oh, and it's really not that hot being a person who talks about other peoples graffiti on the net.......

Originally posted by fresh prints@Dec 24 2005, 02:58 PM

no you won't?? what the fuck you on pussy. with your pm them shit. you fucking gay little fag boy fucker. this ain't graf, this is some bullshit way into it for all you little toy cunts who use it as a status gaining prop for your sad and meaningless existances. I'll grass you all up for being moronic enough to think this is a part of the scene. THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET, not some 'oh we're being so hot, and sly to use this, but we can't be bait, cos we might get shift' shit. Get it straight: this is not in any way,shape, or form graffiti. It is however, something completely different, a new way of being involvled in a hip and trendy scene. Nothing wrong with it, but do try not to confuse the two, oh, and it's really not that hot being a person who talks about other peoples graffiti on the net.......

What the fuck you on about? You said you was going to put up their names and where they go college. That would be pretty much grassing.No need for that useless rant son.

yea just to say tp you dont learn and brasse head that i tink ur lot needs to sort shit out with urban n markoe fink that ting over escalated seriously i mean to be honest how the fuk did it even start (need to start askin my crew cos i aint go a klue) as for the its fonin urban he dont even have a fone man they were jus talkin to sum bait bre them lot no. i dunno i aint part of that silly beef and i dont intend to besides its just trash talk from both sides.. oh yea and that once ting was rong i was there at kung fu pretty funny man it was reach was drunk ended up punchin both urban and rayds in the head got sorted in the end anyway..

Big up Panik fo the kings x rooftop with pbk fukin amazin plot and to the production that u lot did with my mates mirth n phes on kentish twn rd need to get sum pics

kLipSe .oL.

• 1 month later...