KOScrew....

PaintedSteel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if thats the amen from wv he a lil bitch who dont no the differance between someone givin props and someone talkin shit cuz i was givin props dumbass...gonna run and get ya boy while we all trippin balls of cid, you cant fight or summin? thats some bitch shit faggot thats why you called back after the fact cryin apoligizing to my mans i hope we cross paths again....p.s. fuck the new york yankees

Originally posted by GUILTY COUNTY

yors* post some new yors

AMEN* real thugs rock pink!!

go to the NC graf page- theres some new yors there...

yors is the homie.

word to good homies like yors.

amen not only rocks pink, but he drives a pink car and prefers his valuoer (sp?) suits to be pink....

• 2 weeks later...

"but as far as im concerned this is just dumb shit and whatever it is is squashed in my eyes,,,unless they feel differently._ man id rather get together_and paint than get together and fight_and argue over who_ said what to who. im sorry bout_ the whole message thing,,,wasnt supposed to be directed to anyone but soer, and even that was stupid. i am_man enough to admit my own mistakes because i also am no longer 17 years_old.

so basically i dont have any_ problems with anyone......."

"and you_were the first motherfuckers i ever did this shit with and you showed me_ many things and i would like to go back to being cool..." -SEK

funny how things change after a couple weeks.

a) i said i wanted to go back to being cool with ker, seeing as how that was the person who the email was sent to, not you. you and i were never cool in the first place.

B) since when does saying ur the king of posting ur own flicks mean i have beef or talking shit? its a simple observation. the same one i would make if ketch or dusk or anyone posted all their own shit. its just a message board dude.

Archived