Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BloodKlot

The First Ground Zero

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/p7440f90e12d07e1feb2d27588ad4a8df/fb3f8d3d.jpg'>

I read a liberatarian periodical recently, and afterwards decided to draw on it. This one I like, it's not clean at all and could use some touch up but hey, I'm not going to point out what's wrong with it. That's what you jackals are here for.

I'll post a couple more if this thread doesn't go down the crapper. We'll treet this like my single, before the album.

Saving The Bronx Ecosystem

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid77/pd5dcdfb4173e7b11e26f6b278dd86993/fb3f76e5.jpg'>

For a friend. dont like.looks slopy.looks toy. but oh well

Skab.UnderworldEmbasy

Originally posted by EveryWhere

no offence but i dont think the first one flows at all

im not sayin you are wrong, but i think it does and that it is ill, ill go get some damn newspaper and throw some shit on it, post laters

I am always down to trade stickers, but I lag horribly when it comes to sending them, I have a lot of shit I have to do in a daily basis and some times i forget completly

Originally posted by BloodKlot

I am always down to trade stickers, but I lag horribly when it comes to sending them, I have a lot of shit I have to do in a daily basis and some times i forget completly

Like mine

did anyone else notice his hand....(s)...??

photoshop?? or maybe its real...!@? i have a fat thumb.. but only 1... and i went to schjool with this kid who had a weird hand it was like his thumb and pinky but it was shaped like a crabs pinchers.. but looked like fingers.. meh.. just wondering

but i dig the shit man!

simply having fun with my scanner, no adjustments aside from a little contrat adjustment, original dindt reveal enough detail of the character. and im drunk again.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this