This thread ain't worth a plugged nipple!

Dirty_habiT

Ok, one of the things I like to do.... I like to listen to elderly people talk, they can go on and on about how things used to be and shit.... anyway, so they always have these sayings.... like sayings that aren't used anymore. What I want from you people, I want for you all to post some of the sayings you've heard, that aren't really used much today.... like....

"That wet floor is slicker than owl shit."

ok, take it away, post em up.... these sayings are the *most* entertaining, I always laugh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hotter than a polar bear at a picnic

Sweating like a qhore in church (Alabama version: Nigger on election day)

You can wish all day in one hand and shit all day in the other and SEE which one fills up first

Colder than a well diggers ass/ witches tit in an iron bra on haloween

Uglier than... well, just REALLY ugly

I thought of one more...

I actually read this in a book about Germany but it also makes me think of that 'Bama style, that was the first place where people started trying to teach me race hate...

got more lip than a nigger with a trumpet

My boss at work is 67 years old.... and he said that plugged nipple thing today, I was literally lol'ing..... I mean fuck, I barely ever lol.... but this was worth it. I have, my great grandparents, are kinda racist, I mean they grew up in that time.... they are BENT on saying "Messcans" instead of Mexicans.... I mean, I find it funny for the sole purpose that they still take that shit serious as they did back in the day, regardless of the fact that times have changed alot. I think old people are a real tome of info and funny storys / anecdotes.... bring more... tell us more.

• 5 weeks later...

My mom is infamous for saying, "I'm so broke I can't pay attention."

While looking for these I found this joke....Too funny...

At a nursing home in Florida, a group of senior citizens were sitting around talking about their aches and pains. "My arms are so weak I can hardly lift this cup of coffee," said one.

"I know what you mean. My cataracts are so bad I can't even see my coffee," replied another.

"I can't turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck," said a third, to which several nodded weakly in agreement.

"My blood pressure pills make me dizzy," another contributed.

"I guess that's the price we pay for getting old," winced an old man as he slowly shook his head. Then there was a short moment of silence.

"Well, it's not that bad," said one woman cheerfully. "Thank God we can all still drive."

:lol:

Sorry to rain on the parade, but, its nickel, this thread ain't worth a plugged nickel.

If you want the history on that, I believe its from back in the day when a nickel was actually made out of silver. People would drill out the middle and fill it with a cheaper metal. They would keep the excess silver and go make a blingin' chain or something.

Archived