i saw a midget knife a guy

skaterzoot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: eastcoast fr8s!

Originally posted by amish son

and what happened to that brand new canadian national IC??? YUK!!!

It looks like it got blessed by a king (or somebody with a serious biting problem).

Amish, you are invited to our little party (even though you wouldn't let us "ruffians" into yours). Feel free to help yourself to all the flicks you like, get your streak on, and even pick up a can if you so desire one day, but please check that hating at the door. when you've had your fill of fun and learned a thing or two, we'll let you have it back, that is if you still want it then.

Re: Re: eastcoast fr8s!

Originally posted by SHUTMDOWN

It looks like it got blessed by a king (or somebody with a serious biting problem).

Amish, you are invited to our little party (even though you wouldn't let us "ruffians" into yours). Feel free to help yourself to all the flicks you like, get your streak on, and even pick up a can if you so desire one day, but please check that hating at the door. when you've had your fill of fun and learned a thing or two, we'll let you have it back, that is if you still want it then.

blessed by a king? what are you talkin about? and what is this party your talkin about? the only reason you(s) werent invited to mine, is cause nobody would have known you(s). "yeah, meet my other friends, they come up to paint my fr8s" OK dude. and what can i have back? im confused man? all i was statin is that some ruined that brand new CN. you wont hear anymore hating from me.

o and thanks for that giant tag on the side of my house!

Re: eastcoast fr8s!

HEROE!!!!!

and what happened to that brand new canadian national IC??? YUK!!!

That IC looks great. Just the kind of stuff I like seeing, actually there was quite a few panels I would've taken a picture of on in this post. Thumbs up, a lot of original stylee.

Guest SPFlatty

that sian is hot...wane...and the other guy on that gnrr...zroe.sneze...

...and i think people are saying thats a revok piece on that ic...it does lool like garbage tho...theres not even a 3d, only maybe a feeble attempt at a drop shadow...i dont know kiddies, rock it right or let it roll on by...

ub backgetters....

welcome back to postin skaterzoot...

Re: exactly.....

scrub fill, two colors, and unreadable..... what a weak fr8.

oh shit, i thought i wasnt supposed to hate anymore.

Wow... harsh words coming from somebody who's never painted a day in his life. That's a REVOK throw, and I think it deserves a gang of respect whether you like it or not, but each to his own huh...

Archived