who won scirbble jam??????

Guest platapie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by platapie:

mero you kan blow me faggot. i jus wanted to no who the battle. im not to sure how that could be jockin but i figure anyone with a combo of such a low self esteem as yourself and the fact that you jus relized you have never gotten laid and you wont for years to kome should be pretty upset at the world so i understand. oh yeah you are most likely a huge dissapointment to your family and freinds if you are lucky to have any.

and for good messure fuck you.

jesus loves you mero

Nigga thinks this is Mortal Kombat and shit, spellin everything with a K...Eww nigga, didn't I tell you to stop jockin? Get off my dick money. Go back to tracin pieces from Scribble. Sucka.

PS, I get laid plenty lil man. You ain't nobody. MLB SQUAD.

MERODOGS

OOOWEEE!

TMF MOBB

HAR MOBB

Guest platapie

listen to yourself DOG!? you are a loser dude. talking like you are sum gee$$ thug(get off my jock) what is that all about you dumb fuck. shit you from new york must meean you a thug right? fucking blow me fag.jus keep typeing in capitals tho i love to think sumone is yelling at me over the computer.

platapie

you mothers lover MOB

I TYPE IN CAPITALS CREW

i ride my dads dic kings

blow me mero

jesus christ, i love when fuckers who know nothing of one another, dis eachother on the internet as if they know something.

I KNOW BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP ALREADY. your both completely wrong just trying to be funny. save it. theres no reason. blah. internet beef is like crosstown traffic...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

internet beef is like crosstown traffic...

thick, brothers be on some real shit.

Yo seeking, this nigga is just jocking me. It's okay cuz I know I do my thing and he just troops around with a digital camera all day taking flicks of other niggaz shit. H A R M O B

Oh yeah platapie, you damn right I'm your mothers lover.

MERODOGS

MLB MOBB

STILL CAPPIN'

YOU FAGGOT

[This message has been edited by MeroSeis (edited 08-17-2001).]

hes not jocking you dude, he posted a thread asking who won the emcee battle an you dissed him for it. yall are both my homies an shit, cause ive painted with both of you in real life, so i feel completely confident in saying, both of yall need to shut the fuck up. if we were in the same place yall would be kickin it, so no reason to argue like girls just cause its the internet. seen?!

Archived