Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest platapie

who won scirbble jam??????

Guest platapie

sence it is now the 12th that means the show is over. who won?anybody no?

Originally posted by SHECKY SHENANIGANZ:

wha?

he means me,the only real ewok,me.cccc.from west ewokville peace 2 all my peeps in da east!

how many ewoks are there? one in my opinion... then theres this other dude who has enough skill that he should have an original name, but for some reason... blah, who cares....

Guest cracked ass

That was Nace's last piece, so make sure it runs.

R.I.P.

Originally posted by platapie:

sence it is now the 12th that means the show is over. who won?anybody no?

Stop jockin faggot.

MERODOGS MLBP

ESHTWO MLBP

GRIP GRUDGES

DTBEE MOB

[This message has been edited by MeroSeis (edited 08-13-2001).]

adm.

the jam was ok. much better than last year... tons of fucking girls, which is a huge improvement over the last couple years.... i dont have any flics developed, but maybe someday....

walls by pose, nezm, nace (rip), saber. gkae, chunk, alter, chachi. elk, rex2, ewok (the real one), a2m, etc etc etc... some hot graffix for sure...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

gkae

word?!

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

ive been reading up on some forums elsewhere and hearing alot of buzz about a kid named Mac Lethal just blowin through battles..especially that kid Unseen, who got hella served two years ago by eyedea (then again, he served everyone..maybe)...something about Mac screamin lines at him and then some shit about Susan Powters or somethin..mustve been a hoot. Of course Mac lost against ADM. i also read that prime wasnt in the battle, but he was just eating kids alive in the crowd. heh. mustve been fun.

[This message has been edited by Ferris Bueller (edited 08-14-2001).]

Originally posted by cracked ass:

That was Nace's last piece, so make sure it runs.

R.I.P.

Actually it wasn't. It was his last production. The annie's wall were he painted was dissed. The lady that owns the place threw latex all over the back wall. From the MSK wall all the way down to the Mayhem wall. So if you got day flix of that stuff your lucky I know alot of people didn't.

His last wall was done on Saturday. His last pieces were on freights.

Nace you'll never be forgotten.

I got all my film developed from scribble. Some shots didn't come out but I'm going to post some when I get the chance.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

how many ewoks are there? one in my opinion... then theres this other dude who has enough skill that he should have an original name, but for some reason... blah, who cares....

i know i saw a pic of ewok.hm that said "mr.toilet" next to it.

thats the one he painted...

the chick from annies was nutts. she screamed at me when i went back to get flics. bitch was nutts.

mac lethal was allright but he started every line with his name

"fuckin with mac lethal...'

'when mac lethal is on the mic...'

etc... it was kinda played.

brother ali was wreckin kids till he battled sage. all in all it was a pretty lack luster battle, but then again, i missed most of it so i could kick it watching pose, nace, nesm an ewok paint...

i need a nap...

Guest platapie

mero you kan blow me faggot. i jus wanted to no who the battle. im not to sure how that could be jockin but i figure anyone with a combo of such a low self esteem as yourself and the fact that you jus relized you have never gotten laid and you wont for years to kome should be pretty upset at the world so i understand. oh yeah you are most likely a huge dissapointment to your family and freinds if you are lucky to have any.

and for good messure fuck you.

jesus loves you mero

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this