best old krylon colors

Guest whatthefuck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

To all the heads out there looking for old cans for your collection, you NEED to check my man PJAYONE. Whether its a can of Icy Grape used to do one a legendary whole car with SEEN, or a case fresh, impossible to find can of Krylon, Rusto, or Red devil, PJAY has it! I just negotiated a deal with him the other day for a missing color from my collection. When the box arrived it was not only the extra clean can I requested but multiple clean extras including Speedy Dry's and Red Devil cans!!! Not just garbage cans people dump on you and consider it a "bonus". So whatever your needs are contact PJAYONE through his eBay account of the same name, you will NOT be dissappointed!! Peace...

I forgot I made that post mentioning the chrome yellow... the couple of times I got some of that particular color, it was discontinued at an outlet store, 88 cents a can and the chrome yellow was super thick, not very metallic, and of a hue similar to a mix of daisy yellow and bright yellow.

Other favorites: chippewa, light peach, hot pink and baby blue

• 6 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived