Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest whatthefuck!

best old krylon colors

To all the heads out there looking for old cans for your collection, you NEED to check my man PJAYONE. Whether its a can of Icy Grape used to do one a legendary whole car with SEEN, or a case fresh, impossible to find can of Krylon, Rusto, or Red devil, PJAY has it! I just negotiated a deal with him the other day for a missing color from my collection. When the box arrived it was not only the extra clean can I requested but multiple clean extras including Speedy Dry's and Red Devil cans!!! Not just garbage cans people dump on you and consider it a "bonus". So whatever your needs are contact PJAYONE through his eBay account of the same name, you will NOT be dissappointed!! Peace...

I forgot I made that post mentioning the chrome yellow... the couple of times I got some of that particular color, it was discontinued at an outlet store, 88 cents a can and the chrome yellow was super thick, not very metallic, and of a hue similar to a mix of daisy yellow and bright yellow.

Other favorites: chippewa, light peach, hot pink and baby blue

Cherry red, banner red, american beauty red, terra cotta, coral, true blue, teal blue, colonial blue, teal green, clover green, avocado, pastel yellow, charcoal grey...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now