Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest T E A S E R

i need a release...

Recommended Posts

Guest T E A S E R

do any of you guys keep journals or write thoughts out in books?

 

i once saw this movie, and this mom had a huge book with white pages, and she wrote down thoughts, recipes, advice, and anything and everything else you could imagine that she had experienced in her life to that point, and when she died she gave it to her daughter.

 

ive been thinking about doing something similiar but im very lazy and i also am extremely picky. if im going to hand write some shit that important for that long each entry id want to be legible and so on. shit would probaly piss me off.

 

i got so many thoughts and opinions on shit i wish i could put down on something, just to see how it changes overtime. ive thought about doing it on the computer to, but even that can fuck up and be lost.

 

its wild to think about history and written texts and how valueble they are and how easily they can be destroyed. paper can burn or get wet and its gone. files on computers can catch viruses or be accidentally deleted. shit sucks.

 

thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pilau Hands

do it in a book with paper. the very act of writing it all might be cathartic. whenever i write anything out, it seems great at the time, and then i read it and it's just bs babbling, but sometimes that helps too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

do it in a book with paper. the very act of writing it all might be cathartic. whenever i write anything out, it seems great at the time, and then i read it and it's just bs babbling, but sometimes that helps too.

 

I was going through my black book last night and read some of the pages I wrote. some of it is just rancid. I'm thinking about taking the exacto to a few of the pages. definitely not a journal...just random thoughts that pop in my head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Release yo stress mah brotha.

 

Tease..what you need is a black girl..come down to ct and i'll hook you up with the most hood biatch you ever did see..trust me homie you'll never feel so upset again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used to keep a journal until i read it and it was the same shit over and over. so i figured once my life got more exciting i'd pick it up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahaha i thought for sure that the solution to hwat ever this thread was about would be wackin it.....but i was wrong....

 

that 12oz pssword thing was a good idea....or go bombing...and show yer kid all yer fliks and books and shit...thats what im gonna do....hahaha that ll be funny if by the time i have kids...graffiti is considered the same as murder...and then my kid says, "o mg..dad your a killerrrrr....i hate you i hate you!!!!" aaaahahahahahahaha...and then i say, "shut up boy...give me a beer"...hahahahhahahaha man that would be funny....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest T E A S E R

^^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

 

i think taking someone's life would be a good release for me. i want to do that shit.

 

and no not mine, fuckers... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've thought about doing it but never actually got around to it. Sometimes though I can write pages of incoherent rants, trying not to even stop and think, just keep writing whatever pops into my mind in big run-on sentences. They usually make no sense whatsoever but do make for a good read, and it does feel quite relaxing.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest krie

some people i know write on some online journal

 

livejournal.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by T E A S E R

do any of you guys keep journals or write thoughts out in books?

 

i once saw this movie, and this mom had a huge book with white pages, and she wrote down thoughts, recipes, advice, and anything and everything else you could imagine that she had experienced in her life to that point, and when she died she gave it to her daughter.

 

ive been thinking about doing something similiar but im very lazy and i also am extremely picky. if im going to hand write some shit that important for that long each entry id want to be legible and so on. shit would probaly piss me off.

 

i got so many thoughts and opinions on shit i wish i could put down on something, just to see how it changes overtime. ive thought about doing it on the computer to, but even that can fuck up and be lost.

 

its wild to think about history and written texts and how valueble they are and how easily they can be destroyed. paper can burn or get wet and its gone. files on computers can catch viruses or be accidentally deleted. shit sucks.

 

thoughts?

if you need some release just go cop some yayo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who the hell is TEaser? I'm confused. Regardless of whoever you are, just go out and paint on something that isn't yours, that is all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i kind of keep a journal, its just a seperate book from my graffiti and school blackbooks. i write whatever, quotes weird shit that i think up, and i draw just really random stuff in it. i really dont take it that seriously, but maybe i should. i like the idea from that movie teaser, what was the name of the film by the way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<span style='color:black'>I was chillin at my appartment one night and heardmy roommate start laughing like a little girl. I went to investigate what was so damn funny. He was holding a note book and when i walked in he asked "Is this yours?" I was like "Yeah, what's so funny?" He showed it to me and there was a whole bunch of sshit that i wrote down on various topics from selling drugs to Bitches that I was going to sleep with and how i was gonna do it. There was a whole lot of nonsense. Some times my thoughts would trail of in mid sentence and then pick up some where later on the next page. It turns out that the night before when we got really drunk i flopped down on the couch and started doing some of that good old drunken nonsense. I woke up in the morning and forgot all about it. I still have it for posterity. It makes me laugh when ever i need a good pick me up.

 

I don't suggest doing any drunk writing. Luckliy i don't care what people find out about me or that might have been embarassing.</span>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Godzirra

I don't suggest doing any drunk writing..

 

Unless, it's actual "drunk writing".:lick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by wiseguy

i like the idea from that movie teaser, what was the name of the film by the way?

 

yea i loved that concept to, but i cant for the life of me remember what movie it was from, i to am looking for it again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by T E A S E R

yea i loved that concept to, but i cant for the life of me remember what movie it was from, i to am looking for it again...

when you find out let me know...:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FIRE your gun in a public place.. run then do it again .. and again and again and again til you get caught .. then you will get a release after a few years of lock down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×