Wu Tang Thead. Recognize.

Mr.Clean

Originally posted by Kilo7-

http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drc700/c706/c706312ed1o.jpg'>

^ the peak. Everything after this just doesn't live up to it.

I DONT THINK ANY HIPHOP ALBUM EVER RECORDED LIVES UP TO THAT (MAYBE IM EXAGERATING BUT RAE'S FIRST WAS FUCKING BANANAS) ITS HARD TO FIND AN ALBUM WITH NOT A SINGLE WACK TRACK. YO AND "VERBAL INTERCOURSE" IS THE BLUNT SMOKING JAM. YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING, THAT SHIT IS STRAIGHT COCONUTS, RZA WAS CHURNING OUT STRAIGHT FIRE BEATS FOR THAT LP. THIS ALBUM IS IN A CLASS WITH A JOINT LIKE ILLMATIC, OR REASONABLE DOUBT, OR WAR REPORT (GO AHEAD AND GET MAD AT ME FOR SAYING REASONABLE DOUBT) BUT YEAH, ONLY BUILT FOR CUBAN LINX IS SICK, WU ALWAYS COMES WITH DECENT SHIT, I NEVER HEARD THEM BE GARBAGE...AND BY THE WAY CAPADONNA DRIVES A GYPSY CAB IN BALTIMORE. I SWEAR TO YOUR MOTHER. I CALL HIM "CABBADONNA" :lol: IF THAT AINT REGRESSING I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. AND IM OUT. HOLLA AT YOUR BOYBOY :king:

MR. MEROE

JOEY MILLIONS

CODEINE FOR FIENDS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you have anything to do with hip hop .. it is a must to own the whole wu-tang catalog up to 99. well at least not everything except the last Wu-tang group album ..that was a dud .. but even cappadona had a decent few . I got the new cap shit . it's meaty-okra but par for him . deck is hot .and when are they gonna let master killa get a solo jumpin off ?

Archived