Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GnomeToys

Urban Exploration

If you check the site in my signature you'll see that I'm into urban exploration which is basically exploring old abandoned buildings, off-limits areas of buildings, construction sites, and storm drains.

Anybody else here interested in that kind of stuff?

that's what I called it before I saw it on the internet. The only problem with the UE people is this holier-than-thou attitude and some kind of bizarre dislike of graffiti that has been forming lately.

I do enjoy that stuff a lot. Abandoned buildings, construction sites, big storm drain tunnels. ETC. IM not part of and stupid UE club or somthing i just do it for fun when i want to. I didnt know people actually had it as a special hobby.

be carefull in underground structures because of hazordess atmosphere, I suppose that this is pretty much common sence, but you never know when some smart guy is going to dump some fuel into the storm system to ditch it.

I've been into that for 5 years. I would explain more, but I don't feel the need to contribute to the success of, what I believe is becoming, a new trend.

you see alot of urban exploration in scary movies.

but they usually all die.

I saw this one site about “urban exploration” called infiltrate.com or some shit, and I laughed. They were explaining how to sneak into a pretty famous abandoned factory in my city. What, they don’t notice the spraypainted walls, and the squatters? Goddammit, people are a joke sometimes.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I've been into that for 5 years. I would explain more, but I don't feel the need to contribute to the success of, what I believe is becoming, a new trend.

Pretty much hit it on the head. You need a mesh hat to participate in these adventures that take you from the suburbs to the “urban exploration grounds”. Whatever happened to finding spots to spraypaint? What’s up with urban exploration being spoken of on a graffiti site? It seems redundant. I’m drunk as sin.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this