that one skateboarder.. you know the one..

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

well the X Games are in town which means only one thing.. pro skaters ripping this town apart. i stopped and watched the session at city hall yesterday for a while. but i couldnt get over that one dude.. you know the one.. he's really tall and awkward... reddish hair, acne.. all the fresh gear on... can't do an ollie but is trying to 360 flip the long 6 set.. the kid is always in the way. i see him in every town!

i hate that guy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I would be the dude who can ollie, but cant tre flip and I would be pushing those little fucks down the stairs..teaching them to not try and snake the OG's...Fuck the xgames.I get bummed when people know I skate and are all" did you enter the xgames?"...yeah totally, bro!!!!...get extreme...haha..but then again if you can get a fat check for entering why not?..

Guest Rivers Cuomo

I coulda sworn you were talkin' bout yourself beardster.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! no he didn't!...yes...he did. I kid because I love..

Hey I was supposed to volunteer today at the X-games. I got my scheduled time and where I was supposed to go. I got all of my information on the 10th. But wait, oh I have to call them to ask for a parking pass? They couldn't send it to me? And get this, you had to call before August 8th to obtain the pass. FUCKING RETARDS! I didn't get the information till the 10th.

FUCK THE X-GAMES!

im not tht guy, but im kinda that guy. except i woudnt be that guy, im be a really guy, an id really be mackin your girl while you tried to ollie down the stairs. well, not your girl, cause your my homie, but some other guy... that guys girl... follow me?

beardo needs that xtra 10% to spray on his body to keep the flies and shit off of him. its like an undercoating for the petchulli.

beardo story of the day:

we go to paint, beard pops his trunk, an he has this whole latex mixing lab in there. like 8 buckets, stir sticks, all this shit. so he takes some from this can, some from that can, etc etc an makes up a special color right there. shit was hot. i dont know why, but its endlessly amusing to me.

Guest beardo

youre rignt, its not the same. its better.

the thing i find endlessly amusing about you is that if we were standing next to each other people would think you were the raging hippie phishead.

Guest KARD like WOE

x games are beat. missed the street contest at city hall cuase to many mommies where there with their kids....

pethculii,,., i hate dat shit all my hippie friends rock it..

Archived