Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Dee

Whats the Time?

Tell me what time it is right now and what exactly you're doing (apart from checking out 12izzy).

Right now it's 1.38 am in Australia and i'm eating mini pizzas.

11:52 a.m.

i'm sitting at work, waiting for these fuckers to get ready for lunch and wondering about the HeLa cells

... on the eastern seaboard, anxiously awaiting the next change of seasons

It's now 1.53am and i really wanna cook up this next batch of mini pizzas, but i already woke up too many people cooking the first batch and i don't think i'll be too loved if i start rattling round in the kitchen again.

I love being drunk.

it's 8:56 am on the west coast, I just finished watching "The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers" and Im eating right now.

12:12 pm in Australia and i'm sitting on 12oz in class while the teacher goes on and on about topolgy and networks.

Damn i'm hungry. Only 15 minutes to go.

7:24pm. I'm about to pack up some stuff to take over to my new apartment because I'm bored and want to go over even though I'm going to be living there soon enough.

8:21 pm Denver, Co. Sitting here watching Malcom in the Middle, with my ex-girlfriend and our roommate. They are eating salads from Wendy's that smell fucking nasty. I'm wishing that I was somewhere else.

8:26 pm here in colorado.

eating bread,drinking water, watchin the "stoopid" tube.

gonna eat the sandwich in the frige in a sec....monty cristo..mmmmm

Guest krie

1030 am

coffee break time, drinkin coffee and eating biscuits :ballcap:

10:22 pm house sitting for my aunt in garnee illinois drinking rum waiting for my girl to come over for a booty call

11:56 pm - Alberta, eh?

Just ate one bitchin' apple; about to walk to 7-11 to buy cell-phone minutes and beat up the rich yuppy kids i see on the way.

1:07 am just got done humpin with me girlie , gonna go round two in about 10 minutes.....hottub like what!

its 915 in the derrty.. just got done with round one..hands crampin like a bitch but ill pull through for round two in about 30 then take care of my hygene and go to bed...

10:10

writing to congratulate a friend gettin married, ordering a few books, checking out what I have to do tom.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this