a bit of a pickle.

basil fawlty

erm, ive gone and got into a bit of a shitty situtation. following a weekend of excess i've ended up sleeping with my flatmates girlfriend. ive really messed up,my flat mates a nice guy and i would consider his girlfriend a good freind, so we've agreed to keep it between ourselves and not say anything about it to anyone. but this morning she i awoke to about 5 messages on my phone saying how she wished we were together. its really eating me up and im not sure what to do.:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, they ain't gonna go seperate ways.... they're gonna work it out and kick you to the curb, and then break up.... trust me it's how it goes. And let that be a lesson to you next time you're drunk and your friend's girl is hitting on you, go get your friend and be like, "Yo, come get your girl."

Originally posted by basil fawlty

i know it sounds weak and is no excuse, i was trashed, she kept making to moves. im lazy i cant be fucked with drama and arguments, it was a mistake, i just hope they go there seperate ways and it all gets forgotten about. yeah im a cunt.

i think you should tell HIM that

Originally posted by basil fawlty

erm, ive gone and got into a bit of a shitty situtation. following a weekend of excess i've ended up sleeping with my flatmates girlfriend. ive really messed up,my flat mates a nice guy and i would consider his girlfriend a good freind, so we've agreed to keep it between ourselves and not say anything about it to anyone. but this morning she i awoke to about 5 messages on my phone saying how she wished we were together. its really eating me up and im not sure what to do.:(

man you must have been a good fuck if she's calling you and leaving messages like that!

i'd tell my friend. hoes come and go. but friends are gonna be there for you. really, if you feel all that bad, i would tell him. it would help a lil bit to be honest in a situation like this. it's better than keeping it to yourself.

you're just plain fucked.

it will come out.

she'll tell him.

somehow it will be more YOUR fault than hers.

depending on how into her he is and how crazy she is...grandola's advice could possibly work. Dirty also coming correct with the info.

are you guys friends or just flatmates?

Guest xylene2020

yeah yeah the green running thing is sooo fresh...i cant stop looking at it...im slightly appauled yet i cant look away ..its mesmerizing

oh yeah and id say tell your boy ..cause itll probably be better hearing it from you than her....

find a new place to live..

see her and fuck her, but dont get too involved cause shell cheat on you, she did it on her boyfriend, so there would be no doubt shed do it to you..

sorry once i didnt read the rest of the thread..

you fuuucked up....sure u got some but u aint gonna have a roomate anymore....and if u get with that bitch she gonna cheat on u too....hahahahahai dont why but this is funny....ur best bet would be to tell the guy before she does cus if u dont then you have lost aaaaall chance of keeping yer spot in that house.....and you know if she tells him first its gonna sound like you made the move on her adn she was drunker than shit....so you bresta get the mooove on homie....

Archived