Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vynlone

AIR TIGHT GRAFF

ATG CREW LONDON----->>>>>>

This thread is long over due.....add your own. Some of these may have been posted in other thread but lets try and get everything we can.......

Aug%20atg%20tags.JPG

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

according to the photos posted, i assume he's referring to ATG, which is apparently a crew.

Ain't That Gorgeous

i've got some stuff i'll add soon...

to clarify for our foriegn friends: ATG are a young london crew. a lot of writers hate them cos they're so good and so up. please don't start with the dissing on the strength of only a few pics...

Originally posted by ZedIsDed

yeah cause the two fliks posted look far from air tight.

just you wait mate, i am sure the ATG crew will prove you reallyyyyyyy wrong

"don't hate appreciate"

ahhhhhhhhh hum

based on the two photos posted...........

this thread completely sucks hairy man balls.

to start a thread and tell us how dope this crew is and post these two retarded pictures (one of wacky marker tags and one of a gross bubble letters) suggest to me that you are in need of some serious attention. perhaps you should have asked for a hug instead.

you will be hearing from my lawyers. the basis of my lawsuit will be false advertisment.

OK, bumflex instead of going on some silly little rant about how crap you think ATGcrew are just wait for afew more flicks to appear and then state your opinion until then, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything atall!:idea:

Yes ATG! By the way, this thread should be renamed, clearly to show it is ATG crew from London, cos many wont know, not clear enough. And for the haters who dont know, come 2 London city and see 4 yaself, these guys get up bare.

know these r sum1 elses fliks, but what da fuk, lets get this thread going!

:o :o :o :o :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused:

???? Fuckin file hosting bastards! Yahoo is shite, fatcap aint working no more, can anyone suggest a NO BULLSHIT easy 2 use file hosting site?

Guest imported_b0b

Nice idea for a thread, ATG are all over London, but man do a little homework and get the flicks together first.. It just makes ATG look wack and the Londoner's know they ain't.

Guest imported_b0b

vynl: go have a look on HYB.. there is more ATG stuff there

cool, they were sum of the flix i wos gonna post anyhow! that trackside production out west was a stunner till it got taken out by chrome dubs. typical london, eh?!

oh, and as 4 my request, any suggestions 4 a easy 2 use image hosting site, cos fatcap aint working 4 me no more??

yay for atg

snore needs a haircut though, the whiteboy perm aint where it's at :lol:

dont wanna sound moody, but will someone please respond to my request - looking for a decent no bullshit image hosting site to use, as fatcap seems to be down, and the others ive tried are just utter shite. ive got fliks to share, but i need someone to reply to this request. thankyou all.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nang'eds!

OK, bumflex instead of going on some silly little rant about how crap you think ATGcrew are just wait for afew more flicks to appear and then state your opinion until then, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything atall!:idea:

thats mister bumflix to you douche bag. (or just plain ole DADDY)

and nothing anyone has posted has changed my mind about THIS THREAD. IT STILL SUCKS.

no i dont know jack bone shit about this crew you speak of and i try never to pre judge anyone (especially crews)

but i can certainly say you my friend are an asshole.

whats the matter with english guys like you? whats with the chip on your shoulder? are you still angry that your country has never won a single conflict dating back to 1776 (i'm sorry you lost that one).

again me saying that this thread still sucks has nothing to do with my opinion of this crew. try not to get it twisted son.

All American

BEM KTC MPC CIA TOP <--- you know the guys you grew up dreaming about....

and please

please dont forget my motto

it is better to let people think you are a moron that to open your mouth and prove them right.

remember that before you speak again.