AIR TIGHT GRAFF

vynlone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ain't That Gorgeous

i've got some stuff i'll add soon...

to clarify for our foriegn friends: ATG are a young london crew. a lot of writers hate them cos they're so good and so up. please don't start with the dissing on the strength of only a few pics...

ahhhhhhhhh hum

based on the two photos posted...........

this thread completely sucks hairy man balls.

to start a thread and tell us how dope this crew is and post these two retarded pictures (one of wacky marker tags and one of a gross bubble letters) suggest to me that you are in need of some serious attention. perhaps you should have asked for a hug instead.

you will be hearing from my lawyers. the basis of my lawsuit will be false advertisment.

Yes ATG! By the way, this thread should be renamed, clearly to show it is ATG crew from London, cos many wont know, not clear enough. And for the haters who dont know, come 2 London city and see 4 yaself, these guys get up bare.

know these r sum1 elses fliks, but what da fuk, lets get this thread going!

:o :o :o :o :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused:

???? Fuckin file hosting bastards! Yahoo is shite, fatcap aint working no more, can anyone suggest a NO BULLSHIT easy 2 use file hosting site?

Guest imported_b0b

Nice idea for a thread, ATG are all over London, but man do a little homework and get the flicks together first.. It just makes ATG look wack and the Londoner's know they ain't.

cool, they were sum of the flix i wos gonna post anyhow! that trackside production out west was a stunner till it got taken out by chrome dubs. typical london, eh?!

oh, and as 4 my request, any suggestions 4 a easy 2 use image hosting site, cos fatcap aint working 4 me no more??

dont wanna sound moody, but will someone please respond to my request - looking for a decent no bullshit image hosting site to use, as fatcap seems to be down, and the others ive tried are just utter shite. ive got fliks to share, but i need someone to reply to this request. thankyou all.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nang'eds!

OK, bumflex instead of going on some silly little rant about how crap you think ATGcrew are just wait for afew more flicks to appear and then state your opinion until then, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything atall!:idea:

thats mister bumflix to you douche bag. (or just plain ole DADDY)

and nothing anyone has posted has changed my mind about THIS THREAD. IT STILL SUCKS.

no i dont know jack bone shit about this crew you speak of and i try never to pre judge anyone (especially crews)

but i can certainly say you my friend are an asshole.

whats the matter with english guys like you? whats with the chip on your shoulder? are you still angry that your country has never won a single conflict dating back to 1776 (i'm sorry you lost that one).

again me saying that this thread still sucks has nothing to do with my opinion of this crew. try not to get it twisted son.

All American

BEM KTC MPC CIA TOP <--- you know the guys you grew up dreaming about....

Originally posted by bemflix

whats the matter with english guys like you? whats with the chip on your shoulder? are you still angry that your country has never won a single conflict dating back to 1776 (i'm sorry you lost that one).

yeah that must be it. :rolleyes:

now go and post some more top-to-bottom scraps in the wholetrains thread, that was real funny...

Originally posted by bumfluff

thats mister bumflix to you douche bag. (or just plain ole DADDY)

and nothing anyone has posted has changed my mind about THIS THREAD. IT STILL SUCKS.

no i dont know jack bone shit about this crew you speak of and i try never to pre judge anyone (especially crews)

but i can certainly say you my friend are an asshole.

again me saying that this thread still sucks has nothing to do with my opinion of this crew. try not to get it twisted son.

All redneck

BEM KTC MPC CIA TOP <--- you know the guys you grew up dreaming of bumfluff`s mom...

Eh, you know fuck all about history then Bumflix, it was only the French that saved you`re sorry arses and remember your President at the time Mr Washington was Fucking English!! Take a look at your history books, you cultureless fuckwit!! Your`re country wouldn`t have done shit, you didn`t have shit, no army no Navy no nothing..Twat. So 2 world wars count for nothing for starters the 1st world war 1914-18 which you contributed fuck all!!There`s too much ammo to be fired at you a your sorry excuse for a fighting force, you army is WACK kills more people on your own side than the enemy does, fuck idiots..Navy Seals hahahaha, Joke ting! And as for you posting decnt stuff remember that wholecars thread, you posted w/c freights and a load of scraps surely you can do better..or not..

Guest imported_b0b

Bemflix, I had respect for you up until you posted that.. Sounded a little too like you had been waiting to be able to post that to me.. A little too scripted. Anyway I love the fact Americans always try and use the war of independence as some kind of cuss. SO fucking what? America was just one of our 100's of colonies, big deal. And keep getting your facts wrong, it is amusing.

To be honest I am still in the process of getting some more flics to post. But I thought as everyone goes on about ATg they could post some more flics. As usual Bob saves the day......maybe I was a little hasty to make a thread but I totally forgot I had posted it. Not enough quality net time these days..

:lol:

True, everyone talks about ATG, as they are proper up, yet hardly any flicks. I havent seen many legals by them, they are mainly an illegal crew, and good at it. Perhaps u have to live in Londn to understand why they are raved about?

oh, still cant find deeng image hosting site.........:(