my darkest hour and the longest most painful 6 months of my life

l0rdka0s

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

roboT, i hear you on the fucked up i can't see a happy tomorrow tip.

i woke up a couple of years ago to a plane crashing into the world trade center, watching them fall down, and just shortly after, breaking up with my love of 2 years, and right after that, losing my really nice job. needless to say, i was borderline suicidal. trust me, stick it out man. it's not easy, and i honestly relapse to the thought of those terrible days. but there are sunny days ahead. just don't look too hard for them. they'll come when you least expect it and you will be pretty effin glad about life once again. good luck man, keep your head up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SecretAgentX9

roboT, i hear you on the fucked up i can't see a happy tomorrow tip.

i woke up a couple of years ago to a plane crashing into the world trade center, watching them fall down, and just shortly after, breaking up with my love of 2 years, and right after that, losing my really nice job. needless to say, i was borderline suicidal. trust me, stick it out man. it's not easy, and i honestly relapse to the thought of those terrible days. but there are sunny days ahead. just don't look too hard for them. they'll come when you least expect it and you will be pretty effin glad about life once again. good luck man, keep your head up.

word man i hear ya. Im already startin to feel better and im just like dumbfounded that i was so down and wanted to end it all. But thats the way it goes when your heart breaks you know. I been heart broken for 6 months now but ive come with some dope rimes and some ill poems and a fire has been ignited inside me like never before, i even went back to school and im feeling great. well, prescriptions drug and a shrink help.

I just gotta say being bipolar and accepting it is so hard.

Originally posted by robotripp

word man i hear ya. Im already startin to feel better and im just like dumbfounded that i was so down and wanted to end it all. But thats the way it goes when your heart breaks you know. I been heart broken for 6 months now but ive come with some dope rimes and some ill poems and a fire has been ignited inside me like never before, i even went back to school and im feeling great. well, prescriptions drug and a shrink help.

I just gotta say being bipolar and accepting it is so hard.

glad you are feeling better, and are seeing a shrink and on meds and all that. glad too that you've accepted your mental state of being... but it'll be ok... you're still young i bet(like 20s?), so the meds might stop some really bad damage and all that. once again, glad you're doing ok.

• 3 weeks later...

"I lost my best friend", I thought you meant he died. Happened to me.

My girlfriend of 5 years recently broke up with me.

Job/money woes? I was in Ghana West Africa last year, trust me, we're all living on easy street.

Like people have said, things can be worse.

Archived