beef is beef....

PaintedSteel

Guest T E A S E R

:lol:

man that sucks, id get so pissed if that happened to some of my shit... people put to much work into hitting shit for someone to just diss it, that shit sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

..beef...

i actually like what pase did... not like he isn't a toy.. but he sure as fuk made his point. I think it's a fukt up thing to dis a piece with a throw up but regardless he stuck it to awe. I wonder what pushed him to go over awe and i hope there is a good reason behind all this.

Also he didn't dis WCB so the crew should stay out of it.

DAYUM. THATS GANGSTA!! :beat2: LOOKS CRAPPY BUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT DOO-DOO FILLS OVER MY SHIT SHOWS AN EVEN HIGHER LEVEL OF DISRESPECT. GOT ME HELLA PIST! WONDER IF IT WORKED. THATS BEEF I GUESS. AT ANY RATE, THAT AWE 2 FELLOW HAS JUST GOT A HUGE "FAME" BOOSTER OF THIS LITTLE THREAD.:lol:

This seems to be the thing these days to diss freights and claiming spots like they are your own. Me and my crew have had probably 30-40 freights of ours pieces dissed by local toys, e2e's and all...all at our own spots. And they, just like this toy, claim their spots as their own, even though others have been going to those spots years ago. I just got flics back from one of boys of one of my pieces gone over with a fill in by some toy writing "out of my yard" or some gay ass shit like that when I was going to this particular yard back in the days. Fuckin toys.... Grrrrrr...at least my beef is over or so I hope...Damn it sucks to see your shit dissed by some toy and in reality it is probably just the toys jealousy. But this toy took it to another gay ass level of posting his own disses and shit on this site... Either way, I've heard of Awe2 never heard of this Pase....

***and the funny thing is that previous to this beef post this dude pase bumped up a couple of crews with posts of their shit, maybe in hopes of recieving some type of support from these guys cause he forsees his own ass getting wipped by a hardcore head

Props to Awe2, make this an Awe2 post like homeboy said...

Peace....

just to let you know

I never had beef with awe2 intill just resently on like some people, some people cant handle the beef they have so they have to go get help i have beef with this one cat (name not inportant) he runs and gos and gets awe2 and now he wants to start talkin shit and this is what happens when people talk shit he wants beef he gots beef plain and simple and now he'll most likely go and get someone to help him out then that person will go get someone and so on so what ever you people want to say say it cuz im here by myself doing this by myself you dont see noone in my crew helpin me but i guess thats how most people are.

I know whats goin on and these cats know whats goin on for the ones that dont know you shouldnt have nothing to say so just sit back relax catch a contac and sip some yack and well see what happens next......