beef is beef....

PaintedSteel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPFlatty

as coolname said, this happens to everyone...just cause you're a king doesnt mean your safe from gettin hacked...i'm not condoning stuff gettin the cap, but unfortunately thats how it goes these days. people are afraid to battle because all that ends up happening is a brawl...plus, people are way too quick to take things the wrong way. way too quick to forget about the past and claim something that can never be theirs.

the kid's got balls.

beef gets dealt with in three ways...this is just one of them...we'll just see if it reaches the next two...

my suggestion is to squash it...of course.

Re: just to let you know

Originally posted by PaintedSteel

I never had beef with awe2 intill just resently on like some people, some people cant handle the beef they have so they have to go get help i have beef with this one cat (name not inportant) he runs and gos and gets awe2 and now he wants to start talkin shit and this is what happens when people talk shit he wants beef he gots beef plain and simple and now he'll most likely go and get someone to help him out then that person will go get someone and so on so what ever you people want to say say it cuz im here by myself doing this by myself you dont see noone in my crew helpin me but i guess thats how most people are.

I know whats goin on and these cats know whats goin on for the ones that dont know you shouldnt have nothing to say so just sit back relax catch a contac and sip some yack and well see what happens next......

dude, you are just digging a deeper hole. You fucked up once by posting those fliks, and twice by talking... now you are just fucked. Nobody will EVER respect you EVER... even if you get good. So you should either quit, or change your name, drop the beef and hope that nobody finds out you wrote pase. That name blows anyways.

Re: just to let you know

Originally posted by PaintedSteel

I know whats goin on and these cats know whats goin on for the ones that dont know you shouldnt have nothing to say so just sit back relax catch a contac and sip some yack and well see what happens next......

the simple fact is you wanted us to know what was going on which is why you posted these fliks. you wanted us to talk about it....dont get all new on us 64 replys later.

have you ever fought this dude?

has he ever crossed you out?

if your answer is no to both questions you have beef with someone because you heard that he as talking shit about you which just seals the fact that you are a toy...and will be one for many years to come. i say heard because if he was talking shit to you in person and you didnt settle it then, then your even more of a herb than originally thought.

beef over some shit you "heard" is for pussies. you should have waited until he crossed you out or waited until you all were face to face. thats how you know you have beef. no matter how much you "dont care" about what we say you are a toy.....without us saying anything.

this happens to me all the time. sometimes i get really mad and i shake all over. other times im just thankfull that i have my photo....

in this case you can be thankfull that pase actually took a photo before wrecking that peice. thats gotta mean somthing.

awe is sweet......but i dont know why everyone is taking his side when nobody has probably met him.....he could be the biggest dick ever........i give props to awe for his skills and i give props to pase for his balls.....but hey graffiti is a free for all and i hope pase has ties with crew because if not he might want to consider the witness protection program......pase get a new throwie because that one sucks dick.....but props to the spot......

Originally posted by southrngent

yo i know him and he is down as hell. to tell you the truth i think that AWE2 would just laugh at this toy shit. even if AWE2 started this petty beef we got his back. so PASE if your shit ever makes it around here, it will be my background toyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

HAHAHA

FUNNY HOW EVERYONE TAKES SIDES FOR SOMEONE THEY DONT KNOW!!!! I HOPE EVERYONE FROM THE INTERENT CAN HELP ME OUT WHEN I HAVE PROBLEMS<==:cry2: DO WHAT YOU WANT IM NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT BUT NO ONE KNOWS THE STORY WHAT HAPPENED SO I SAY YOU TAKES CARE OF YOURSSSS:king: CHUQ T.H..ECREW<==WHO HAS MY BACK????

mad disrespect !!! yo !

damn son,,, that shit is mad fucked up yo.......Ima burn straight over any of your bombs till da day I die,,, and thats no lie,,,,, werd up ! And by the way Your P gets a C grade and your A, S, and E all fail...... that shit is booooty !

well, to me, if you do graffiti... you are part of a family. There are all types of brothers and sisters that have different attitudes and whatnot. It's like your watching t.v or something and you just want quiet... but there is the little brother, like pase, who comes and starts talking and crying and shit. You get pissed off. I've never met either of these guys. But I take AWE's side because I am extremely level headed and I know that what pase did was wrong. To me... he is just creating beef within the family and it pisses me off. So, it does involve me, and each and every one of you weather you like it or not. You can choose to ignore it and that's cool. But how will pase and the others ever learn if we don't speak up? And this goes for everyone who disses other writers work.

Awe2 got many freights rolling round. who the fuck is Paseoner? you come on here trying to get some cheap ass fame by going over someone thats put in way more work than you will ever dream of then posting it on 12oz. well i hope the shit comes back to you.

Of course i cant say that i've never heard of a writer that goes by pase, i mean there is PASE UW in NYC.

anyways, i hope he doesnt break too many of your teeth, everyone deserves a second chance.

Archived