beef is beef....

PaintedSteel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if you didnt care what people thought, you wouldnt post that on the net.

if it was "between you and awe 2" you woulndnt post that on the net.

attention getting scheme.

If your fillin throwup is any inclination of how you paint that is one sucker ass move. I hope the AWE and the whole WCB posse goes after everything you done with a simple WCB right through it. If your with a crew I hope they dissassociate themselves from you. This just isn't right. Don't get me wrong I love seeing dissed shit but this takes the cake. To post yourself dissing AWE. Unfking real. Have to agree with ZED once again on this one. We've got actual proof of the type of person who disses trains. Always have wondered about these nonames who diss quality work with garbage. I've got my answer. Let this post run so everybody can see this one. Uh, let me take a quote from a post a couple days ago "Run for the hills".

Originally posted by type R

post away...there are plenty of threads with material like this in them, some dedicated entirely to dissing. the vapors had plenty of flicks like this, and no one had a problem with it then.

Threads like this should be stickies. If their are old ones bring em back.

PASE...WHATEVER DRUGS YOU'RE ON, I DEFINITELY WANT SOME..I THINK THATS TOTALLY FUCKING GARBAGE, IF YOU HAVE BEEF WITH AWE, THEN WHY NOT CONFRONT HIM, FACE TO FACE..YOU STUMBLED UPON YOUR OWN WORDS, OBVIOUSLY YOU CARE, LIKE ZED SAID, WHY POST IT THEN...I HOPE AWE, OR THE WHOLE CREW BEATS YOUR FUCKING ASS..SELF IMAGE OF WHAT A TOY REPRESENTS...:lol: SHALL I GET YOU A BOX OF TISSUES?:lol:

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

SELF IMAGE OF WHAT A TOY REPRESENTS...:lol: SHALL I GET YOU A BOX OF TISSUES?:lol:

Tissues? I think you mean bandaids. Because after they getting done with them he'll be singing" I am stuck on bandaids cus bandaids are stuck on me"

Beef is beef, but what you need to understand is that in the full picture viewer you fucking suck.You could have legit beef with Awe from what I could careless to know.Most toys such as yourself hit a level of graffiti inwhich you think people should respect you, unfortunatly thats not the case. That means no respect so you try to diss people that you really look up to.I've had this happen a few times to myself and in the 90's I did it to some one I liked alot, were in the same crew now and laugh about it, but I hope you can see what you really are and just move on and put more in to your shitty graffiti and less in to your wack atempt to score some fame off a fella that has put in his years.

look at his a and s ahahha!

I'm not hating on you, but i'm just curious as to why you made this tread? what did you hope to accomplish by this? you should like post a bunch of random dissed shit that was dissed by other random people if you wanted to make a beef thread, which could actually be kinda cool, but just 2 flick? i don't know about that. like you say its yer business. peace

Originally posted by rolemodel

Uh, let me take a quote from a post a couple days ago "Run for the hills".

Looks like somebody already knows he boobooed. The pic of him in action has already been removed. Hope you have already got rid of that jacket you had on because you know somebody already click the save button on that pic you had up. I'll be interested in any followups in regards to this beef. Any WCB retaliation pics will be much appreciated to show all the rest of the toys here on 12oz what happens when you play around with an established writer and crew.

Originally posted by ese

pussys? whos the one trying to cover tracks by editing now....bit off more than you could chew?

Damn, ban this fool for being a chump who can't even back up his action on the internet. You know you've fucked up when you can't even let it ride online. You edited every one of those mother fking pics. Not surprised though. Look at where I'm posting.