SAN ANTONIO MEMORIES THREAD

swangandbang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Clogged Caps 4 ...march 2004

Its a big-ass state alright...

...and its also the home to the next Clogged Caps 4 graffiti Expo!!! AND IF YA DON'T KNOW NOW YA KNOW!! Better ask somebody...

... better ask somebody if you can come down and paint!!

We are already on the prowl for next years artists. We will be asking most of those who have joined us before to come on back, and we're also looking for some new-be'z to come and peep the show. San Antonio is gonna be hott that night!!!

...sending a lil shout out to all them wild wild west headz in my crew!! and also to the members around the U.S.

Laws crew REPRESNT!!

LifeAfterWildStyle@hotmail.com ...is the email addy for those with questions. HOLLA:king:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

xxx

Originally posted by FA?!

satown isnt really dead, just full of toys. the only satown killas are really jsut toys.:D

ps i need someone to paint with, mail me if interested

i'm not even from S.A. and i'm offended with this comment. whoever you are it's obvious your opinion is as valid as a blow up doll would be real pussy. keep talking shit on the internet!

Originally posted by FA?!

the only style ive seen 'round here is diget, his ish is pretty ill. and im not talkin ish, you havent been here, all thts good here is the freewalls, and even that i have my doubts about.

...haha, talkin ish...

how do you know if i've been there or not?

you're good at typing shit that you don't know anything about aren't you?

when i went back home this summer Mega and Tens had made throw ups all over the city, i got some flicks of Supher Heavens, A Mega Walk off near downtown and other random fill ins.. Too bad I dont have a scanner...

GO SPURS!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived