Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
swangandbang

SAN ANTONIO MEMORIES THREAD

Recommended Posts

DONT TAKE IT TWISTED, BUT I SEE ALL THESE LEGAL WALLS ON HERE AND EVERY TIME I BEEN THROUGH "SANANTO" (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A COUPLE TAGS BY "ANGA" AND "EXPOS" AND SOME "RAT BONES,"FACEPLANT, AND SUICIDAL TENDACIES TRIBUTES" IN DITCHES WHERE SKATERS HANG OUT) THE ONLY STREET BOMBIN I SEEN WAS GANG SHIT. PLEASE SHOW ME WHAT AN ASSHOLE I AM AND SHOW ME SOME REAL SANANTO STREET BOMBIN (EVEN IF IT'S JUST TAGS) AND LET MOTHER FUCKERS KNOW WHATS REAL IN SANANTONIO.:D :D :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what up SanAnto...

i like them flicks you got there...

you even got them Gazer bombing flicks...

hit me up on the email, maybe i can get some flicks,we can trade...

what up Cien63, Supher, and JK, next time you're up here in Chicago, we'll paint....hit me back..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SF1

DONT TAKE IT TWISTED, BUT I SEE ALL THESE LEGAL WALLS ON HERE AND EVERY TIME I BEEN THROUGH "SANANTO" (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A COUPLE TAGS BY "ANGA" AND "EXPOS" AND SOME "RAT BONES,"FACEPLANT, AND SUICIDAL TENDACIES TRIBUTES" IN DITCHES WHERE SKATERS HANG OUT) THE ONLY STREET BOMBIN I SEEN WAS GANG SHIT. PLEASE SHOW ME WHAT AN ASSHOLE I AM AND SHOW ME SOME REAL SANANTO STREET BOMBIN (EVEN IF IT'S JUST TAGS) AND LET MOTHER FUCKERS KNOW WHATS REAL IN SANANTONIO.:D :D :D :D

 

 

your an ASSSSSHOLE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by FiLLDaMoRgUe

your an ASSSSSHOLE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

YEAH I GET THAT ALOT.

 

I'M THE TYPE OF ASSHOLE THAT'LL SMASH A BOTTLE CROSS YA FACE. FUCK YOUR BITCH WHILE YOUR GETTIN STITCHED UP, LEAVE A HICKEY ON HER, TAKE A DUMP IN THE TOP PART OF YOUR TOILET, AN CATCH A ETCH TAG ON YOUR BATHROOM MIRROR.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

big up to all my crew....deadbeats...wallrock kids...phrate killas...special shout out from new york city2london town...you know who it is!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SF1

YEAH I GET THAT ALOT.

 

I'M THE TYPE OF ASSHOLE THAT'LL SMASH A BOTTLE CROSS YA FACE. FUCK YOUR BITCH WHILE YOUR GETTIN STITCHED UP, LEAVE A HICKEY ON HER, TAKE A DUMP IN THE TOP PART OF YOUR TOILET, AN CATCH A ETCH TAG ON YOUR BATHROOM MIRROR.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

 

 

 

 

BUMPPPPPP

 

 

yeah im always trying to describe myself to the ladies and that about does it.......

 

etch4life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:D haha... that first one is a little something that brings back a bad memory... a few weeks after painting that one I got busted painting fr8s... lmao... "can't I.D. Mr. Six Three" huh... well i got I.D.'d all right! Hahahaha.. oh well.

 

:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×