Fun with telemarketers thread...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Like I said earlier, I'm a telemarketer. Our policy when it comes to people being assholes or fucking with us: You can't yell and you can't curse but you can say whatever you want.

Here is a call from earlier tonight.

me: Hi this is Kevin from -----------

customer: ----------? You a mortgage company?

me: Yes sir, I was calling to see if you would be interesting in saving money on your...

customer: Wait, you think I'd be interested in something you're trying to sell me over the phone you fuck?

me: Actually sir, I'm not trying to sell you anything. Just trying to offer you a free qoute but you don't know that since you were so rude and cut me off.

customer: YOU MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?

Me: Yes, I have a watch sir. I'm well aware of the time thank you. Any business between myself and people's mothers is strictly personal, let's stay professional here sir.

customer: YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING TOUGH YOU LITTLE SHIT? HOW DID YOU GET THIS NUMBER?

Me: Actually, I am pretty tough. Honestly though I have no idea how I got the number. They give me a list everyday and I punch 'em in.

Customer: WELL TAKE ME OFF YOUR GOD DAMN LIST YOU COCK SUCKER

Me: Sorry to bother you sir, I'll let you go so you can get back to your budwieser and beating your wife, goodnight.

click.

I love when people are assholes or try to fuck with me, it's so much fun it makes my boring job exciting so please keep fucking with telemarketers.

A telemarketer fucks back...

Originally posted by Tribal_Man

I read this somewhere and now i can stop doing it

TM:Hi this is (insert name) from (insert company)

Me: Um... ime kinda busy right now could you give me your home phone number and ile call you later and we'll work all this out ok?

take it from there you imagination is the limit!

(unfortunately for me thats a bad thing)

thats a seinfeld trick

just liek if they are selling something you say yes and hang up right away, also a seinfeld trick.

That gives me an idea to try... Heres one from a window company...

TM: Hiiii, this is Stanely from United Window and gutter, and we're going to have a van in your area later on this week, we were wondering if you would be interested in our window and gutter service.

Me: Ohhh ya, windows you said?

TM: Yes sir, we do any and all windows at 99 cent's a pane.

Me: Do you do indoor also?

TM: Do you mean like skylights or...? I'm not sure what you mean by indoor.

Me: Well, actually it's more of like a two-way mirror, do you know what I'm talking about?

TM: Is this for your home or business sir?

Me: Oh no, it's for my home.

TM: You have a two-way mirror in your home?

Me: Well you see I rent the downstairs out, I've been doing it for years to make a little extra cash you know? And never had any problems. But last year I started renting to these two 19 year old girls, and as soon as they moved in I started seeing people coming and going and noises late at night, like sexual noises. So I had a two-way mirror put down there so I can make sure they're not into the drugs or that. I can't have a crackhouse or a flophouse in my basement ya know...?

TM: Uhhh, uhhh sure sir, well I can send a crew out there and they can tell you whether or not we'll be able to clean it. But I don't think the setup you have there is legal.

Me: Well you kind of have to crawl through a hole in the floor under a carpet and if they have any big machinery it probably won't work. How do you all clean the windows?

TM: Well I can send a crew out there sometime this week sir, they can tell you better than I can.

Me: I'd really like to get it cleaned, the window side where I sit is getting kind of musty and it keeps getting fogged, is there anything that can fix it from fogging up?

TM: There are certain products, but sir I think what you are talking about is illegal...

Me: Now look, I don't want any trouble, is your crew going to cause trouble? They'd have to come when the girls were working. And be sort of "secret agents" like.

TM: Sir, I don't know if we can help you.

Me: Come on I just want to get my booth cleaned...

TM: To be blunt sir, you're lucky I don't call the police, that's disgusting and you should be in jail. *Click*

More later...

Archived