how much it cost for THE VAPORS

MOTIVE ROK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll tell you....sort of. it costs over 3k. i've been checking out mag publishing companies for a project, so, i kinda know what's up...

anwyay, they want you to print at least 2,000 copies for your first run....sometimes more like 3-5 thousand....which will obviously cost you more...there's alot more to think about, tons more...who you market th mag to (target audience), will it sell?, line up your distribution sites...bookstores, online, etc, etc...and, just think, if you are lucky enough to be able to sell ad space....it won't be too much, unless you have good business sense, and a good presentation ready...there is so much to think about...

find the "small publishers co-op" it's on the web...it's alot cheaper...but, it's comic book/zine style printing.

if you have the finances to actually put out a full color magazine, but have to post on a message board in order to get leads on how to put out said magazine, you do not need to be putting out a magazine, and infact i would go so far as to say that there isnt a chance in hell you actually have the money it takes to produce such a thing. no one with any real business sense would ever have to ask a message board, they would just know to contact a publisher.

stick to the black and white copier at your dads carpet and tiling store.

seeks/aheem, ok.

Archived