Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MOTIVE ROK

how much it cost for THE VAPORS

mod/admin or whoever knows how much did it cost to do the new THE VAPORS mag, and how many copies were printed etc. im thinkin about doin a mag but wana know cuz i consider that a top quality mag

more money than you got considering you probably don't have any companies lined up for ads since you have no history.

Originally posted by Pistol

more money than you got considering you probably don't have any companies lined up for ads since you have no history.

maybe he does. how do you know.

Originally posted by rip

maybe he does. how do you know.

true he could be just looking at the range in costs but...

you know what they say if you got enough money you don't have to ask "how much?"

I don't think that's something anybody who knows is gonna discuss here in public...

Originally posted by Smart

I don't think that's something anybody who knows is gonna discuss here in public...

why not is it G13 classified?

You could look up printing companies in your area or online and probably get a good idea of what your costs would be...

Originally posted by Smart

You could look up printing companies in your area or online and probably get a good idea of what your costs would be...

this is your best bet. it doesn't make a lot of sense to print something out of town. gotta pay for shipping... ya know.

i'll tell you....sort of. it costs over 3k. i've been checking out mag publishing companies for a project, so, i kinda know what's up...

anwyay, they want you to print at least 2,000 copies for your first run....sometimes more like 3-5 thousand....which will obviously cost you more...there's alot more to think about, tons more...who you market th mag to (target audience), will it sell?, line up your distribution sites...bookstores, online, etc, etc...and, just think, if you are lucky enough to be able to sell ad space....it won't be too much, unless you have good business sense, and a good presentation ready...there is so much to think about...

find the "small publishers co-op" it's on the web...it's alot cheaper...but, it's comic book/zine style printing.

if you have the finances to actually put out a full color magazine, but have to post on a message board in order to get leads on how to put out said magazine, you do not need to be putting out a magazine, and infact i would go so far as to say that there isnt a chance in hell you actually have the money it takes to produce such a thing. no one with any real business sense would ever have to ask a message board, they would just know to contact a publisher.

stick to the black and white copier at your dads carpet and tiling store.

seeks/aheem, ok.

Originally posted by seeking

lol wow that was some funny shit.

can i be cool?

Originally posted by seeking

everyone else is doing it. i feel i need to also.

Re: can i be cool?

Originally posted by Pistol

everyone else is doing it. i feel i need to also.

you follower.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this