what's your favorite thing to eat when you're stoned?

garcia_vega

i like either some fruit or some kids cereal like cocoa puffs or trix with vanilla rice dream in it. i'm about to sit down and eat a whole pineapple. hahaha i had to edit this post cause i spelled trix wrong.

[This message has been edited by garcia_vega (edited 08-07-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

ive...

eaten raw noodles

microwaved toaster strudel (its hard in the middle)

NEVER EVER EVER EAT PEANUT BUTTER SANDWHICHES AFTER SMOKING..especially double decker ones, as good as they look...it is not fun, take it from me.

Originally posted by garcia_vega:

hahaha---car sick tablets. usually triamanic orange flavored children's cough syrup is the medicine i like best when i'm stoned.

haha yeah word.. but I normally like to save the cough syrup for when I'm drunk..

Mmmmm

Guest NEOPLASTICITY
Originally posted by DoSeR:

..... yall dont know bout that big red unless you in my hood tha 210

what?i can go to abco and get a bottle....but you woulnt know about that...

Guest BlUR!!

over here at the heart of the ghetto in houston, theres a place called "Super Chicken" at this place they dip there chicken in ton and tons of lard!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~damm that is sum good chicken"

------------------

sould i get circumcised or not? felix.gif

Originally posted by DoSeR:

chocolate zingers and big red..... yall dont know bout that big red unless you in my hood tha 210

hahahahhaha dude! i've eaten that same concoction sooo many times. i guess it is a 210 thing.

plus

2 whole pizzas

mass amounts of crazy bread

funyuns

red barons deep dish singles

grandma's old fashioned chocolate/chocolate chip cookies

an entire bag of icing at work

sheesh, and i wonder why im so fat.

Originally posted by fr8lover:

ive...

eaten raw noodles

microwaved toaster strudel (its hard in the middle)

NEVER EVER EVER EAT PEANUT BUTTER SANDWHICHES AFTER SMOKING..especially double decker ones, as good as they look...it is not fun, take it from me.

Ive had the peanut butter sandwiches... nothing went wrong, they were gooood.

One time me and my freinds opend 3 cans of pinapples...

And another time we had milky ways and i stuck em all down my pants cause i didnt want any one else to have em.

whoever said hot wings, yeah. those get destroyed around here when we smoke.

also wendy's is a stoner's friend. open late, and usually not bad for fast food. i went there once with my friend and they fucked the orders up and gave us food for like 4 or 5 people. we figured they'd be handing us two bags, they had 4 up there and 3 or 4 drinks, and kept handing them to us.. we just smiled, tried not to lose our shit laughin, kept taking them, then drove off. me and him ate all that food.

cold water is great.

strawberry capri sun

rice and terriyaki sauce.

grapes

bananas. actually just fruit in general.

kroger brand mini ice cream sandwhiches. try em, you'll thank me later.

creamsicles

leftover anything (the best way to get rid of em is to eat em when you're stoned)

those are my favorites.. but if you got the munchies and are in a bind, almost anyhting will do.

oh shit, can't forget about tortilla chips and salsa or jalapeno cheese dip. or both.

Originally posted by dBUSH:

Rootbeer floats.

oh shit.. yeah man. good call. kroger also makes some awesome root beer float popsicles. they're like orange creamsicles but with root beer instead. kroger brand doesn't fuck around when it comes to ice cream.

Archived