Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NOUM

Another NOUM movie thread.

Ok ladies and gentlemen I got a question for you,most wont care but I know some of you will think long and hard about this.

You have the chance to choose your own destiny (Warewolf or Vampire) think befor you chose though because you have to remember that both have an advantage over the other..day time and the thirst(yes the thirst)..me I know what I would choose but i'm not going to tell you..

<span style='color:gold'>Be on the look out for "the underground"..a movie about the war against vampires and Ware wolves..keep it in mind</span>

Sorry I have no movie trailors to post up for you..

Originally posted by ARCEL

the devil's advocate

OH DOOODE, I just finished wtching that movie like and hour and a half ago.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Corrections:

The movie is called "Underworld", not the underground.

The war is BETWEEN vampires and werewolves, not against them.

Trailer.

Originally posted by sweetcherry

hey bigmouth look at how many posts noum has and then look at how many posts you have...then talk

if only you know, you ill-informed piece of shit. i've been here a lot longer than you AND NOUM

Ahhhhhhhh, cherry got clowned, ahhhhh. Gahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Dude said ill informed ahhhhhhhh!! ahhhh!!

At anyrate i would like to change my answer because i was under the impression that you just wanted us to choose one of the two and had no meaning behind it. Soooo. Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Piece of shit, ahhhhhh!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this