Miami writers pay a visit to Argentina

moeberto

hmmmmm....Argentina is a beautiful country with beautiful women but unfortunatly for them they are in a poor econmic situation but fortunately for travelers like us the US dollar is worth three times as much at the moment....As far as painting goes it was pretty easy...I mean we did get chased while painting some passenger trains but other than that it was kinda simple...we were actually stopped by the police for bombing and then taken to a corner and told if we payed them they would let us go...so about 30 pesos(about 10 bucks) later we were on our way home laughing it up...The graff scene over there is alright the kids really concentrate on hitting the passenger trains and the subway and there wasnt much crazy street bombing. All in all it was a good trip, we hooked up with some local writers and had a fun time. So enough talking and here are some flicks. Peace to the Rdos crew,Asc crew, and the beautiful prostitutes who made this trip all the much better...=)

the first pic is of "Bor" and "09" from Rdos crew, the second pic is "Ehn Vor crew" on a passenger train, and third pic is of "Ehn" on the subway

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00269360f00000042.jpg'>

next pic is of a "VOR and Asc" end to end on a passenger train...VOR was done by Ater and Ehn and Asc was done by Roy 3 and Siber...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00269360f00000041.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

Re: yo chucky.................hit a nigga up

Originally posted by Key2thecity

email me at my site......................1

IVE BIN TRYING TO HIT YOU UP BUT I DONT KNOW YOUR EMAIL!!!!!!!SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND I HAVE SOME GOODIES FOR YOU!CHUQ1@AOL.COM<===========

Originally posted by reptar

for That.. they get props... the other stuff ive seen from them dont

im sorry reptar but to what or to whom are you referring to? would you be so kind as to elaborate on the comment you made?

wussup 20 sack yeah the movie is kind of on hold right now other priorities are coming up not involving the graffiti life so well see what happens but we got some more footage from other writers and hope to get some more and got some pretty tight footage in argentina so at least thats good....i met a couple of kids in downtown that day so im not exactly sure who you are...anyways more pics coming up on this thread....

Re: ...

Originally posted by 20 SACK

im the one who climbed up that shit off the highway...

KBT

not sure what you mean but I was informed of your identity already...let me know if you are interested in getting some footage, action that is....and Mr. Key2theCity whats the deal with the footage???

Originally posted by moerawk

im sorry reptar but to what or to whom are you referring to? would you be so kind as to elaborate on the comment you made?

wussup 20 sack yeah the movie is kind of on hold right now other priorities are coming up not involving the graffiti life so well see what happens but we got some more footage from other writers and hope to get some more and got some pretty tight footage in argentina so at least thats good....i met a couple of kids in downtown that day so im not exactly sure who you are...anyways more pics coming up on this thread....

CUH THAT DAY U RAN INTO THE WHOLE POSSE>that gangsta click.

Illegal prodo Ater and Ehn, this place was infested with cats feces the smell was horrible and every now and then i had to scrape shit off my cans...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00316454f00000036.jpg'>

ATER

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00316454f00000037.jpg'>

drips,drips and more drips. If you ever plan a trip to southamerica be prepared to encounter some of the shittiest paint you ll ever see, so if you dont care about blowin up an airliner id say you bring your own supply...

ATER SUBWAY

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00316454f00000041.jpg'>

hmm....did some one say video...

okay, i think every crew and writer in mia, has thought of a video, and got footage in the process.... is some one putting one together......if so, are you looking to make video on your own shit, or are you accepting footage to make a well rounded graff video, ........fr8 footage with night vision, stills of old miami new miami....interested party here..

Re: hmm....did some one say video...

Originally posted by Guicho

okay, i think every crew and writer in mia, has thought of a video, and got footage in the process.... is some one putting one together......if so, are you looking to make video on your own shit, or are you accepting footage to make a well rounded graff video, ........fr8 footage with night vision, stills of old miami new miami....interested party here..

yo guicho uhmm leave me your email so i can get in touch with you....

Archived